Zim x Male Reader LoveBug AU

[Hi!!! So request by FrindtheShapeshifter
I have been fucking waiting for someone to request this au! I love it so much, although I do not ship ZaDR at all. I love the character designs and the concept is so cute! Love it!]

If you have no clue what this au is, I'll give you a basic run down.

Zim is part of the irken race who's job is to spread love across the galaxy. Zim is way too enthusiastic about it. He is so enthusiastic that his love is destructive. He is in love with Dib in this au, but this is an x reader so he loves you. Dib in this au is a huge asshole. What Zim looks like is up top!

(I should be practicing bass, but here I am)

Reader had just got done with the last period of the day. He heads to his locker to grab his jacket, and an extra for Zim since he always forgot. Reader was a caring partner to his beloved. He loved his boyfriend, Zim to pieces. He was such a cute guy, he was a small, petite green alien who wore pink all the time. He was so adorable, so... ethereal, in a way. If you squint, you can see the whole galaxy captured in his eyes. Reader had snapped out of their trance and went back to getting to Zim before Dib did.

Reader had gotten to Zim before Dib, great. He waved ober at his boyfriend, who had a dreamy smile on his lips. He was soon snapped out of it when he saw Reader. "Hey bub, what's up?" Reader said, while pulling Zim into a hug. Zim looked up and smiled at him. "I'm fine darling!" Reader smiled at that and they broke the hug. Zim was quick to begin holding Reader's hand.

They walked in cool autumn breeze down the road to Zim's house. It was moments like these when you thought back to when you were just freshman in hiskool. It was October and you both were having a blast. Reader had a great time just dressing up with Zim and getting ready for Halloween (or Samhain since that's what I celebrate). It was a blast.

You had both fell in love in October. That's why both Zim and Reader love fall. When they would look at the stars, sitting on the roof airing from afar.(This was inspired by a song by Girl in Red called 'We Fell in Love in October')

Reader had gazed down and gave a small smile to Zim. He was 18 now and had moved in with Zim immediately. His guardian had not minded. They could see how happy they were together.

They both stopped at Zim's house. They walked inside, looking around at all the lovey dovey decor Zim hd all around his house. Even the 'Live Laugh Love' sign Reader had bought him as a joke.

So many memories of their time was just flooding his mind as he sat on the couch. Today was just great, like all the other days he got to spend with his boyfriend. Zim was as well happy. Zim had always hoped for the day that someone would love him like he does them.

He had finally found someone right for him. Zim sat next to the boy, with Zim being very all compared to him, even when sitting. The human boy looked over and smiled, then enveloped the alien in a hug.

They could both sit like this forever, with Zim in the boy's arms. This was bliss. This is what he longed for for years.

Reader laid down on the couch and kept his arms wrapped around Zim. The alien giggled and went down with him. Zim sat up on the human's stomach and leaned down.

Zim started to pepper the boy's face in kisses and hold his neck. The boy responded by grabbing his hips and giggling. They sat like that for a bit until Zim laid his head on Reader's chest.

Gir, who haf been watching the entire time, started giggling and screaming about; "ZIM AND READER SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He really was something. The boys on the couch had just laughed at his antics.

They finished laughing and looked at each other. They looked into each other's eyes, Zim seeing the beautiful e/c hues in a shiny and beautiful manner. Reader will never forget those beautiful pink hues that hold his whole world in them.

"I love you" they both said in unison. They leaned their foreheads on each other and smiled even more if possible. They closed their eyes and connected their lips in a kiss while still smiling.

"Hey space boy?"
"Yes, earth boy?"
"If you ever are without me, always play our song, okay?"
"I will, my lovely."

Hi! I tried my best! These were inspired by Girl in Red songs, which I love! I have had so much fun writing these and I am so sorry for the late update! I do hope you liked it! Have a great day/noon/evening/night or even 3 in the fucking morning!