Dib x Male! Irken! Reader

[Hello! So, I want to preface that Irkens don't really have genders, and the creator, Jhonen Vazquez said their only gender is asshole. So, the language used will be structured around this concept. I loved how the requester described the plot! Finally someone gives me exact details. Requested by Freedom_Aviators]

You were an defective Irken, cast aside by the Tallest in order to keep the peace. Earth had been your safe haven for about a year, and in that time, you had found a boyfriend. He was a man that was at the local college you went to.

The only way he didn't know about you was because of the way you disguised yourself. You had used a hologram.

Your boyfriend was a caring, kind, loving, and doting man. Dib Membrane.

The love you feel from this man was everything compared to the cold and harsh treatment you received whilst on Irk. The loving man had one thing wrong with him. He had an alien foe in which gave him a hatred for aliens, especially Irkens. You had kept the secret of you being an Irken from him from a long as you have known him.

The scene in which you found yourself now was akin to a fairytale. You were dressed to the nines, you and your boyfriend. You two had been on a date for a while at a fancy restaurant in town. The scenery was to die for. The fairy lights hung from the wooden poles surrounding the deck you were on outside. The red wood around you was gorgeous, the white cloth on the table juxtaposed the harsh color. It truly was a sight to see, but not as much as your boyfriend was.

He was wearing a simple black tux with simple slacks, and brown leather shoes, and a matching leather belt. But the thing you loved most was the bow tie you had bought him that he wore. It was a dark blue. You bought it because you thought it was cute. It matched nothing he wore, but it made him happy, and that was all that mattered.

You had worn a simple outfit from your closet that you had set out the night before, nothing special. But the man sitting across from you thought otherwise. He thought the man in front of him was stunning,  he couldn't keep his gaze off of you. He felt you were truly a sight to behold.

The atmosphere was accented by your talk that delved deep into what you both loved, and simple, sappy banter that would make lollipops look like coffee.

As you two stared into each other's eyes to share a small kiss, you heard a shrill voice scream.

"HEY DIB-SHIT! IT IS I, ZIM."

You stared in confusion, recognizing the green skin.

He continued, "I AM HERE TO DEFEAT YOU, BITCH!"

You stood up, ready to fight him. You were not about to tolerate someone trying to fight your boyfriend. That's fucking stupid.

You looked down at your boyfriend, and told him, "I'm sorry for whatever happens, just know I love you." That was the moment your disguise ceased.

You had your (tone) green skin, with the big bug eyes that were seen on the enemy. PAK legs jumped out of your PAK that was on your back.

"ZIM, OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, NOBODY FUCKING TOUCHES MY BOYFRIEND! YOU ARE NOT RUINING THIS!" You shouted, Zim stumbled back in surprise,  but surprise was quickly turned into a smirk. He laughed at you condescending. He raised higher on his PAK legs and came down over you. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT I!?"

You got up in his face, being taller than him was an advantage. You rose up on your PAK legs and screamed, "I WILL FUCK YOU UP, THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" He looked ready for a fight as he shot a PAK leg at you. You quickly dodged, slipping under him, and tripping him. He fell into a table, holding his head. He scowled at you, and lunged. He had you pinned. "What do you think now? Defect."

You looked up at him, then kicked him off of you. You stood overtop of him. You shoved your leg into his chest and stepped, hard. He groaned in pain and cursed something in your shared language, it was akin to a 'die, bitch'. You spat the same insult at him.

You leaned down over to where he could hear better and whispered, "Get. The. FUCK. Out. Or I swear to everything that is unholy, I will fucking murder you." He whimpered in fear, then shot a scowl your way. He scampered away in fear as he swore at you once again in your shared language.

You sighed in content, but you felt a hand be placed on your shoulder. "Hey... um.. you're an Irken, correct?" You spun around. There was your loving boyfriend. He had a skeptic you such a simple question, to which you nodded in defeat. He smiled at you lovingly. He simply nodded and engulfed you in his arms, to which you did the same to him.

A simple moment shared between two lovers that says everything about them. The love they share, and the foundations in which it's built. Trust. He loves you, enough to trust you. No matter what you are.