Love Bug AU Zim x Tall Alien Reader

[So, the reader will be the same species as before in the other alien reader thing. I love doing this type of shit so yeah!]

Fluff, requested by FrindtheShapeshifter

He made what the reader is supposed to look like in his book. Go check it out, it looks really great!

Reader felt himself falling further and further towards the Earth. He could feel his four arms grabbing and grasping at whatever he could in an effort to be stable. No matter what he had tried, all he could grasp was air, or lack there of. He soon could feel his ship being engulfed in flames due to entering the atmosphere. His eyes widened as the Earth came closer and closer into view from the window.

Oh no.

He rolled into a ball praying to be safe as he was mere metres from the ground.

There he was, crashed. Stranded in the middle of back-water bum fuck nowhere.

He silently awoke, then he started looking around. Looking over in horror, he saw the wreckage of his ship. This was horrible. Reader only did the one thing he knew to do in this moment.

Cry.

He sat down, huddled up, and started to cry. Not much but he knew he would miss his family, friends, and maybe even fucking Jessica! She was a bitch on his planet. He knew that all he had was gone and done for.

He was an outcast from society, but was one of the smartest, and thet's why he knew the comet was coming to his planet. He had seen it, and tried to warn people, some listened, others stayed and called him insane. Fucking Jessica. He kind of hoped she'd died.

After sulking in the debris, he looked around more, stray from the ship. He looks around at the open area. It's wooded with many fallen logs with moss and mushrooms growing from the ground. A goblincore gay/cottagecore lesbian's dream.

He walked along a small deer path, out of the woods. Reader then walked into the town. He saw a gaunt, pale, skinny lady walking down the street, stumbling. She had a booze bottle in her hand and a lit cigarette hanging from her mouth. She was gonna fucking explode if she kept this up.

He watched as she continued stumbling down the sidewalk past him. Upon closer inspection she was littered with bruises and scars, damn. Reader kept walking, until he found a lovely house with garden gnomes, it was pink and adorable. Something about this house made him feel like he needed to be here.

He went further up to the house and knocked on the door. Oh Gods what the fuck was he doing? This dumbass was walking up to a stranger's house. Well, why the fuck not?

He stepped back from the door and looked straight at the door. He felt tense and almost scared. This was a random person's house, but this house almost felt... alien.

A cheery green boy that was about 3'6 and had jet black hair and a pink, white, and yellow uniform. He was fucking adorable. "HI! I AM ZIM! NICE TO MEET YOU!" He stuck out his hand and waited for him to shake it. The tall alien boy then shakes his hand rather hilariously. The boy had used his index finger and thumb to, rather stupidly, pick up his hand and shake it.

Both boys then lool at each other and have a realization. They were both aliens on earth. The Irkens were a well-known species for their love. And conquering the galaxy with said love.

They both stepped back.

Reader's race was known for their mortal conquest of the galaxy with brute force and violence.

"Wow... you're very pretty, Zim must say. You're also pretty tall." said the smaller alien. Reader looked away and blushed, then scoffed at the irken's words. 'How dare he make a mockery of me. I am to be feared.' Reader thought. "What's your name?" "My name is Reader. I am of a force to be feared, act like it." exclaimed Reader. There was silence, until Reader spoke up, "May I be quartered in your house for my ship crashed and you are the only alien around, I'm guessing?" Zim's eyes lit up and he aggressively nodded. Zim took his hand and led him inside to sit on the couch.

To be continued..
I am so sorry for taking a month to do this! I have had a lot going on.
I'm in band, I started a band, I have therapy, and I have a concert in 2 days! I love you all have a good day!

[Wassup, it's me. I just edited this chapter since I'm doing a second part soon.]