Dib x Male!Reader

[I thought this one was funny
By Freedom_Aviators

You were a child prodigy. A genius, even.

All of this came from your intelligence being above average and your knack for inventing. It even made you a couple of good friends. There was one that stood out though.

Dib Membrane. He loved the paranormal, and so did you. You even fell in love with him. He was in love with you as well.

You also loved the paranormal. Even teaming up with him to make ghost busting gear. Hence why he now has the vacuum thing.

Here you were now. In Dib's kitchen arguing with his father over whether or not a toaster could be a super weapon.

"READER, NO, A TOASTER CAN NOT BE A SUPER WEAPON. THAT IS PSYCHOTIC!"

"NO, SIR I COULD TOTALLY MAKE IT, AND YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!"

Dib was just sitting in his chair as you argued with his father, both of you standing with your arms holding you up on the table, dramatically pointing at each other accusingly.

He honestly had no clue what was going on. All he was focused on was telling his father you two were dating and if his dad would accept him.

In the following weeks, you were cooped up in your room. Making a super weapon toaster.

After the third week, it was finished. You walked handing hand to Dib's house with said boy.

Dib was going to tell his father about you two, and you were going to prove his father wrong about the power of toasters. It was perfect.

You walked in, keeping the door open for your boyfriend.

Sitt8ng down, you placed the toaster super weapon on the table.
Dib's father, just looked confused as to why a toaster had come out of your bag.

"Observe, Dr. Membrane. A toaster super weapon." You turned on the toaster, throwing a piece of toast in the air. And then once either was in the air, a laser shot out of it.

It perfectly toasted the bread. It could as well be used as a super weapon.

Dr. Membrane looked impressed.

"Reader, my boy, you have really outdone yourself. What do you have to say?"

You knew just what to say, "I don't, but Dib does, go on, honey." You say turning to your boyfriend.

He looked flushed at suddenly blurted out, "ME AND READER ARE DATING!"

"OH, I already knew. But I'm happy for you!"

"Wait- WHAT-"

[Sorry, it's short. I'm ona deadline.]