Tallest Purple x Reader Pt. II

A/N
Wassup. I will be very busy these couple of years as I am going to be in theater, marching band, jazz band, and concert band. I love writing shit and I hope you all like this. I'm also now obsessed with Ride the Cyclone, especially the songs Noel's Lament and The Ballad of Jane Doe.

You walked along the bank of the secluded cove. You hoped to see the mer once again, he was very odd and was kinda creepy, so of course you had to see him. This truly will be a beautiful friendship.

You popped on your headphones as you plopped down on the towel. Setting up the food was always better with good music.

You sat there for a while, just soaking in the sun's rays. The sun was harsh and unkind to your eyeballs. You laid back and just waited for the mer.

It had been about an hour and you were growing impatient. You decided to stay another 20 minutes to wait for them.

It had been 20 minutes, so you decided to fucking leave.

Packing up your shit was easy, so you headed over to scale the rocks once more. Just then, you heard a big ass splash from the water. You were hoping it was Purple.

It was Purple. He had his head in his hands as he was waiting by the shore for you. He looks over and calls you over by screaming a horribly mangled version of your name. Damn, you even remembered his name, but he couldn't remember yours for shit.

You sighed and walked over, food in hand. He looked up at you expectantly. You sat down on the shore where he was and unloaded the basket.

The basket was emptied as you saw him scarf it down. He looked so fucking skinny, but he is earing a fuck ton. How? Why? You will never know.

You watched in amazement while screaming "Chug! Chug! Chug!" as he was scarfing down the soda you brought, which was just a Sprite. It was a beautiful sight, in your opinion. It was also fucking hilarious.

After he was down chugging, you two had a good laugh and talked about all the dumb shit that had happened in the time you two were apart. You told him about how your cat is an absolute fucking menace. Garfunkel had gotten into your fridge somehow and eaten an entire thing of cream cheese. He then asked what cream cheese was, so you explained.

It was fun conversation that you both seemed to like. It all ended the way it did last time, with you being late to go home.

You had been talking to him for about a week. You were at the cove once more, a dozen donuts in hand, mostly for the mer. You caught a glimpse of something in his hand as you approached.

"Hey, Purple, wassup? I brought donuts again." You questioned.

"Oh, uh, I'm alright, Human." He managed to stammer.

You sat next to him on the shore. You handed him the bag, minus one which you kept for yourself. He hastily took it, with a hungry look in his eyes.

He gobbled that shit up. It still amazed you how he seemed to hungrily eat everything. It also sort of scared you.

He was finished eating all the food. He looked up at you, looking a bit like he wants to tell you something. You gestured for him to tell you. He looked surprised, and grabbed something next to him you hadn't seen before.

He grabbed the thing and told you to hold out your hand and close your eyes. You did so. The thing was smooth and hard with a string attached to it.

He told you to open your eyes, which you did. You looked down and saw his gift. It was a shell necklace. It was a simple black string, sturdy enough for a necklace and a small clam shell.

You gasped and a giddy look erupted on your face as you looked down in happiness at the gift.

"Oh shit! Thank you! No one ever really gets me gifts." You said giddily.

He looked bashful and said, "You're welcome, Human. Think of it as a thanks for the food."

"Can we be friends, Purple?"

"Sure, why not?"

Now y'all are bestiez 4 life.