.;6;.

"my uncle is out all night, so we can do whatever. you guys wanna watch a movie?" robin asked when they all entered his house.

"hell yeah!" bruce cheered. finney said a yes too, then asked, "which one? robin i swear to fucking god, if it's horror, i will kill you," finney threatened.

"oh, it's definetly horror. texas chainsaw massacre, it's the best movie ever," robin smiled while nodding. "no. horror movies suck," finney shook his head, "bruce, do you like horror movies?" finney turned towards bruce.

"well, my parents don't really let me watch them, but i did see one, halloween. it was pretty good, so, yeah i guess i do," bruce told them.

"the movies called halloween?" robin asked him, "i've never heard of that one before.." he finished.

"the movie just came out this year, i went and saw it with my sister and my aunt,".

"i'll have to go see that with my uncle some time. so, you vote we watch the horror?" robin changed back to the texas chainsaw massacre subject, making sure bruce was on board with the idea.

"yup," bruce smirked, looking back over to finney, who looked quite annoyed with the two. "two against one, sorry fin," robin laughed as he pat finney on the shoulder, then leading the two into his living room.

"your house is really nice," bruce told him as he sat on his couch. "thanks, bruce!" robin replied as he put in the tape for the movie.

robin then sat inbetween finney and bruce, sitting slightly closer to finney.
**

half an hour into the movie, finney was already clinging to robins arm, breathing heavily as he attempted to brace himself for any jumpscares or scary parts that may show up. bruce was just casually enjoying it, while robin was continuously laughing at the scary parts.

another jumpscare popped up that finney wasn't expecting, so he jumped pratically six feet in the air. "what the fuck!" finney yelled as robin kept laughing at both the movie, and finneys reaction. "this is not funny, this movie is literally crazy." finney claimed as he gripped robins arm once again.

"it is so funny," robin said as his laughter began to die down. "bruce, scary or funny?" robin quizzed him.

"hm, i'd say funny, but like, not a laughable funny, just a smiling funny" bruce explained his thoughts as robin nodded along. "exactly! finney is.. well, finney." robin told him as he looked back to the t.v.

"i am right here?!?" finney gasped dramatically.

bruce laughed at the two. he was glad to finally have real friends after years of just hanging around people. not friends, just people. even if they were friends, they were only school friends. meaning they only talked during school, and never outisde of it. with everyone else he felt like he didn't belong. but with robin and finney, he just knew they were perfect friends. bruce could only hope they felt the same way about their friendship.
**

after the movie finished, finney was curled up in the corner of the couch, still petrified from the movie. "c'mon fin, get up!" robin complained as he pulled finney off the couch. he landed on the ground with a thud. finney looked up at robin in shock.

"i will kill you," finney threatened, to which robin laughed at. "how? with your rocket ship?" robin giggled at what he had just said. finney angirly stood up, beginning to chase him around his house, robin screaming out wildly.

"bruce!" robin screamed for him, dragging the U in his name. bruce stood up from the couch, still laughing at the two. "what?" bruce asked him through a fit of laughter. robin inched closer to him and slid to a stop, grabbing bruces shoulders for support, and also hiding behind him.