.;23;.

(i pinky winky dinky linky swear things start happening here)

robin wiped away the blood that began dripping out of his nose. "yup. this is why i have a hard time believing you. like i was saying.. how would bruce react if you did punch me? i don't think he'd be too happy about that, huh?".

vance let the regret sink in. how would bruce react to vance punching his friend. "don't fucking tell him," vance threatened him. "what if i did?" robin said, giving up on trying to control his blood flowing out of his nose and allowing it to spread down his face and onto his shirt.

vance didn't respond to him. he honestly had no clue. "i'm back. i saw your sweater in my room and i was like, damn i forgot to return it, so i'm here," bruce yelled to the two, clearly out of breath.

"i ran the whole way," bruce said after he reached the two. "oh, robin! you're here t- oh my god what happened to your face?!" bruce continued talking.

"i already told you to keep it," vance pointed out. "when?" bruce grimaced. "like a week and a bit ago," vance said. "whatever, i don't remember. anyways, robin! what the hell happened to your face? oh my, vance did you do that?" bruce asked confused.

"he was-" vance started to say, before being cut off. "got into a fight. ran into vance and he just started asking me stuff," robin quickly said before vance told bruce what really happened.

"jesus, robin. why did you fight them this time?" bruce sighed out. "was saying some stuff. i didn't hurt him bad," robin shrugged.

vance was looking at robin confused. why didn't he tell bruce? "makes sense i guess. well that's all i really came here for," bruce frowned.

"me and finney were probably going to hang out over at my house. he was supposed to meet me here, but i don't see him anywhere," robin told bruce.

"i'm right here," finney called out. robin quickly turned his head, seeing finney was in fact, right next to him. "when did you get here?" robin wondered.

"just now," finney shrugged. "oh, yeah bruce, you should come!" finney turned to look at bruce. "yeah! i'll just have to call my parents when i get there," bruce smiled.

"vance, why don't you come too?" robin suggested, looking over at him. "oh, no, i was just-" vance spoke before robin cut him off.

"just come, it'll be fun," robin gritted his teeth. "you're all okay with it, yeah?" robin turned back to his normal tone as he asked bruce and finney.

"i don't mind," finney nodded. "mhm, me neither," bruce pointed out. "see, they don't care," robin smirked.

vance knew exactly what he was doing. he wanted him to come just so he would feel guilty and tell bruce.

"alright, fine," vance finally said. that's the thing about vance, he wouldn't feel anymore guilt than he already had, and he's over that. there was no possible way bruce would find out from him. the four headed off to robin's house.

vance didn't say much on the way there, or even when they arrived.

"why don't we play a game?" robin suggested after a minute. "what game?" bruce asked. "hm. what about.. truth or dare?" finney suggested.

"yeah!" bruce agreed. robin and vance agreed with the idea too. "you go first, robin," finney told him. robin nodded, "alright. finney, truth or dare?" robin turned himself to look towards him.

"uh, i'll do truth," finney nodded along with his statement. "truth? that's lame, but okay," robin continued to ask finney the question, then they played for a few more rounds.