.;7;.

bruce walked to school, still just as confused about the other day as he was in the moment. today, he wanted to talk to vance. not just him telling vance to leave him alone, but asking vance why he had just left bruce alone. but no, it would only make things awkward if he were to ask why. who knows what would happen if he were to mention it.

vance, on the other hand, was regretting what he did. he should've told his friends, he just wasn't too sure why he didn't. vance doesn't like bruce, but he doesn't hate him enough to purposely get him beat up.
.

bruce walked onto the school grounds, noticing finney and robin standing by a pole talking. bruce went up to them.

"hey!" bruce said, with a wave. the two looked over to him, waving back. "hi, bruce!" finney called out. "you get home safe?" robin asked.

"yeah, i did see vance and his group. vance saw me, his friends didn't. but he just looked forward and kept walking, it was weird." bruce admitted.

"oh, that is weird. maybe he saw something other than you?" finney suggested, to which bruce nodded slowly. "i thought that too, but i don't know. anyways, the bell should be ringing soon, you all want to walk together?" bruce says.

robin, finney, and bruce entered the building together, noticing vance glaring at them, or more specifically, glaring at bruce. he wasn't looking at vance though, he was busy talking to his friends.

he did, however, part ways as he made it to his locker. robin and finneys lockers were much further away, so to arrive in all their classes on time, it was necessary for them to walk off.
*

vance entered math class, feeling the stares of the students burning into his skull. he wanted nothing but to set them all on fire. vance took his seat in front of bruce, feeling his stare too.

bruce couldn't help but to look at vance as he entered the class. it wasn't a judgmental stare, or a disgusted stare, it was just simply a look. but his simple look turned into a simple stare as he contiued to look at vance sitting in his seat.

vance felt as if someone was looking at him, yet no one he could see was. he turned his head around to look at bruce, who seemed as if he had quickly turned his head to look away from him. vance looked forward, now confused. was bruce looking at him? why was bruce looking at him?
.

bruce kept staring at vances hair. it was getting slightly weird now, but if bruce were being honest, he really likes vances hair. it suits him well. suddenly, vance turned his head back to look at bruce. he quickly turned his head to look back at the teacher. possibly a bit too quick. shit. did vance notice?

why were things becoming so weird with them. bruce keeps worrying way to much about vance. not just worrying, he was unrelavantly thinking about vance too.

after class, bruce immediatly rushed to the bathroom. he wasn't sure if he needed to be alone, or if he needed to throw up. possibly a bit of both. close behind him, was vance following him into the washroom.

bruce locked himself in a stall, but was almost immediatly met with the sound of loud banging on the door. he hesitantly opened it, being shocked when he sees vance.

"were you looking at me?" vance asked, wasting no time to get to what he wanted to talk about.

"everybody was," bruce told him simply. "yes, i fucking know that. i meant when class started and everyone looked away," vance says with his usual rude tone.

bruce wasn't to sure what to say. does he tell him the truth, or does he lie? what would vance even say or do if bruce said yes?

"no, i wasn't," bruce lied. vance stared at him for a moment too long before he turned around and left. bruce was awfully confused. had vance seriously came to talk to him for that?

he shook his head as he walked out of his bathroom, making his way down to history. vance hopper was the most confusing person bruce had ever met.

as bruce entered history after vance, he found himself taking quick glances over to vance.

however, vance found himself doing the same thing. he took small glances at bruce every once in a while. vance didn't even know why he felt the need to look at him. it's not like bruce is at all good looking. and it is not because vance may like boys. by may, vance really means he does. he's known for a while, but no one else did.

no one suspected a boy like vance hopper to be gay. no one even thinks about him at all anyways.

if perhaps, vance were to have gone missing, maybe kidnapped by a man driving a van no one had ever seen before, perhaps no one would bat an eye. perhaps police wouldn't help. vance hopper is well known, but not well known enough to be liked, or to even cross a single souls mind in north denver.

---
don't mind that, i've been feeling a lil mysterious today. annd no worries, the grabber will not be in the story, that last bit is only there because i can and its honestly hilarous to see you guys freaking out in the comments, i am so sorry but its true.
like, my last brance book, i was laughing so hard at everyone getting mad and upset for what i have done. lmaooo. k bye

i know i said i wasnt gonna get a chapter out today, but i guess i did. sorry its short i just wanted to update today cuzzzz idk cuz i can. k fr bye now

(988 words.)