.;26;.

(gonna include a little bit of almost everyone in here yippe ❤️)

"get in the fucking van! stop struggling. it will all be over soon." bruce struggled against the kidnapper, calling out for help. "no, please! i have a family!" bruce cried out. "too bad!"

amy shoved bruce's doll into her barbie's car and sent it flying across her room. "the end," she smiled. "what the fuck," vance frowned at the play the two put on.

"it was amazing and you know it," bruce laughed. "sure," vance said sarcastically. "it was amazing! admit it or i'll make you be the troll again," amy threatened, having the troll at him.

"i'd rather be the troll," vance sighed, snatching it from her. bruce sat up as he heard a loud knocking at the door. "who's that?" amy asked, looking out her door.

"i'm not too sure. you two just stay here," bruce waved at them as he walked out the door. vance stood up to follow him, but amy quickly grabbed ahold of his shirt and tugged him back.

"don't leave! if it's a robber or a murderer, i'm gonna need protection!" amy pleaded. "i don't think they would knock. you're fine," vance said, releasing her grip. "if i die, it's all your fault," amy shrugged.

bruce opened the front door, seeing it was only robin and finney. "hey! things work out with you and vance?" finney asked the second the door was open. "yeah, it did," bruce nodded his head.

"amazing!" finney exclaimed. "yeah, glad to hear that," robin agreed. "is that him there?" finney asked, tilting himself to look behind bruce. bruce turned around, seeing vance coming down the stairs.

"oh. hello," vance frowned when he saw who it was. "listen, i'm real sorry. i shouldn't have done all that. i didn't know," robin quickly told him. "it's fine," vance shrugged. "you sure?"

vance nodded, "yup." finney looked over towards robin in confusion. "we should uh, get going then," robin mumbled. finney tugged him around and began whisper-yelling things to robin. bruce shut the door and turned to look at vance.

"i could really use getting away from amy. you want to go somewhere?" bruce asked. "of course," vance smiled. "wait outside, i'll be there in a moment.," bruce quickly said before running back up the stairs.

vance shrugged and walked out the door, sitting down on the first step as he waited for bruce. he burst out the door just a minute later.

"let's go!" bruce said excitedly. vance quickly stood up and walked alongside bruce down the road. "where are we going?" he asked. "surprise," bruce responded. "i hate surprises," vance frowned.

"it's a good surprise," bruce informed him. "alright.." vance replied uncertain.

after a couple minutes, they finally arrived at a small field. "go sit over there, i'll be back in a moment," bruce pointed over toward an area before he left. vance began walking through field, stopping when he was the two boys he saw earlier in the grab n' go.

the boy he didn't know the name of was making a pile of grass and topping it off with dandelions, while griffin was stomping on a dead beetle with his dinosaur. he looked up to see what the other boy was doing, but caught notice of vance. he looked up at him in terror, his jaw dropping in fear. the boy looked up and noticed.

"griffin? you look like you've seen a ghost," he frowned before looking behind to what griffin was looking at. "oh uh. hello," he smiled. "billy!" griffin smacked his shoulder. "what?" billy looked behind at him. so his name was billy?

"that's vance hopper," griffin informed him. "i know. i was just saying hi," billy shrugged. "oh okay. hi vance," griffin said. "hello," vance replied.

"i'm back! oh, hi griifin, hi billy!" bruce waved to them. "hey, vance?" billy asked, standing up. "yeah?" replied vance.

billy walked a bit away from the other two, vance following along. "now that we're friends and all.." he started. "since when were we friends?" vance interrupted.

"er- since now. anyways. griffin gets bullied real bad. i feel bad i can't do anything. so i was just wondering if maybe you could like scare them off? you don't have to take time out of your day to find him and whatnot. just if you happen to see anything. you don't even have to do it. you can say no, it's okay," billy whispered to him.

griffin seemed like a nice boy who was just trying to mind his own business. there would be harm in just interfering if he saw anything. "you know what? sure, i will," vance agreed.

"wait, actually? jeez, thank you so much, vance. means a lot to us both," billy smiled widely. "yeah, no problem," vance responded before heading back to the group.

"well, we should probably go now," griffin gathered his toys before standing up. billy agreed and the two walked off together.

"what were guys talking about?" bruce asked him. "nothing. so, why'd you bring me here?" vance sat down on the bench next to him. "i honestly don't know. first place i thought of that usually doesn't have people," bruce admitted.

the two spent the rest of the day together until it became dark.

"well then. i should head home now, i'll see you tomorrow bruce," vance said with a small wave. "wait, did you want to uh- spend the night at my house?" bruce suggested.

"yeah, sure!" vance agreed. back at bruce's house, they walked in on amy on the phone.

"then they just left lola! they left! what kind of fucking name is lola anyways? no way your mom carried in her stomach for nine months just to name you lola," amy screamed into the phone.

"alright, amy. calm down. i can help those boys. i know a good conversion camp i can send them too," lola spoke through the phone, however bruce and vance couldn't hear.

"oh shut up you old grandma before i rock your shit! you're supposed to be a free therapist not some dumbass born in 1781! bye!" amy exclaimed before she hung up the phone. she looked towards the door, seeing the two were home.

"oh, hello... welcome home," amy said with a forced smile. bruce just frowned and led vance upstairs.

"i need to get myself a boyfriend," amy sighed out, slumping into the couch.

bruce and vance climbed into bruce's bed together. he immediately snuggled into vance. "night," bruce whispered. "going to bed already?" vance chuckled, resting his head on top of bruce's.

"yes. i'm tired," bruce groaned. "alright then, goodnight," vance replied with a smile.

vance simply wasn't able to express how much he was so insanely happen that bruce was actually his. months of him being a bully to him ended in a relationship between the two. he never thought the star kid of the town would ever like someone such as vance. but it happened. and he couldn't be any more happy.

——
aww aww aww it would be a shame if the house were to suddenly combust into flames and have bruce as the only survivor am i right?!? that doesn't happen i'm just saying it rlly would.

(1213 words.)