.;25;.

" 'ello! i'm john, just moved here," he informed vance with a happy smile. "hi?" vance said confused. "could you perhaps tell me where kerr street is?" he asked. "yeah, down that street and take two lefts," vance pointed.

"alrighty! thanks," john called. he rolled up his window and left.

(i lied about lying. so sorry it's just fun to see you all in distress 😹😹 /j i guess)

vance continued his way to the grab n go. when he got there, he didn't see bruce anywhere outside. vance headed inside, the only person inside being who he recognized as griffin, and some other boy.

"griff, why don't you buy this instead? look, it makes noises," the boy exclaimed, holding up a toy dinosaur. he clicked a button and it indeed did make a roaring sound.

"cool! look, there's one of a dog, too. it looks just like yours," griffin told him, picking up the tiny dog figurine. "woah!" he said, taking it from griffins hands.

vance grimaced as he left the store. he bumped into someone, causing them to fall over. he looked down, seeing it was amy.

"amy? what're you doing here?" vance asked. "uh.. you didn't see me!" she quickly told him, scrambling to her feet. "yes i did," vance frowned.

"don't blame me for wanting to see this. anyways, bruce went that-a-way!" amy swirled around, pointing to where she saw bruce going.

vance nodded and began walking forward, becoming confused when amy start skipping along next to him.

"why are you still here?" vance asked her. she stopped her skipping and returned to a normal walk before looking up at him. "um? i'm literally the reason you know he likes you. no need to be so rude," she remarked with an offended tone.

"it's weird though," vance told her, tilting his head lightly. "you're weird. look, he's right there," amy pointed towards a figure sitting down on a bench.

"are you blind? that's a sixty year old man," vance sighed out. "well he looked like bruce. he's old," amy shrugged. "not that old," vance frowned.

"this is so boring can we just wait for him at my house?" amy began complaining. "literally no one asked you to be here," vance scoffed.

"it's easier though," amy pleaded. vance eventually gave in and followed amy back to her house.

"i'll just wait outside," vance told her. "uh, no you aren't," amy shook her head. "yes i am," vance argued.

amy didn't bother responding, instead she grabbed his wrist and tugged him inside. "what're you doing," vance complained. amy pushed him in her room and crossed her arms. "we are playing barbies. you are going to he barbie," she told him.

"do i have a choice in this?" vance frowned. amy shook her hear and threw him the doll. "can't i be a dude or something," vance asked.

"i don't have boys they're lame," amy said, grabbing her doll. vance rolled his eyes and picked up his doll.

"oh my god barbie you just burnt my food you bitch!" amy squealed. vance's eyes widened at her statement. "that sucks," he replied with a blank tone. "you have to sound more like a girl," amy complained.

"okay," vance said slowly. "shut the fuck up before i kill you," vance exclaimed in a high pitched tone. "no you, this is why i stole your man!" amy said, using her doll to kick vance's, sending it flying across the room.

"haha, stupid rat," amy laughed to herself.

"i'm home!" bruce yelled from downstairs. "amy, come downstairs, i'll start dinner. mom and dad will be home late again," he contiued to say. amy stood up, and so did vance.

"you stay here," vance told her. she shrugged and sat back down. vance quickly headed down the stairs and into their kitchen.

"did you want-" bruce cut himself off as he turned around, seeing vance. "vance? uh. what're you doing here?" bruce questioned.

"long story. not really. i was looking for you and your sister was there and she dragged me to your house," vance told him.

"oh. i was looking for you too," bruce half smiled. "oh my god kiss already!" both boys turned around, seeing amy standing there with both hands on her hips.

"go upstairs," bruce quickly told her. amy sighed and left. "listen vance. i do like you. i really do. i only ran away because with robin and all that," bruce admitted. vance's heart melted at bruce telling him he liked him. it just felt so much different coming from him.

"and i like you too. sorry again about punching robin," vance told him. "oh, no. it's fine. um.. now what..?" bruce asked uncertain.

"can i kiss you?" vance blurted out. "absolutely," bruce agreed. vance didn't hesitate at all in lightly grabbing his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. the two had been waiting for this moment for a whole month now, and now that it was happening, it was definetly worth it. the two felt purely euphoric in the moment.

bruce pulled away after a few seconds. he didn't say anything, he just stared. he couldn't believe it had finally happened.

"holy shit," vance whispered. bruce smiled at him. "yeah. vance, i literally like you so much," bruce breathed out. "me too," vance admitted with a smile.

"okay can we play barbies now?" both boys look over towards amy who had her arms crossed. however the two didn't move away from each other. "amy. go. away." bruce said with gritted teeth. "what? you're done smooching, now come on!" amy pleaded. "no," bruce shook his head.

"whatever. be lame then," she rolled her eyes and left. bruce gave vance one last quick kiss before they backed away a few inches from each other. it finally happened. they finally kissed.

—-
jee sus. took them long enough 🙄🙄 anywayssss i hope this makes up for every other horrific moments i've put you through 😻

it's not over just yet... mwuahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. nothing bad happens actually. i think i didn't plan anything. byeeeee

(1012 words.)