.;19;.

-fun epic time skip oh yeahh. i hope you guys are ready for this.. ha.. ha.. ha.. ha..-

halloween night. amy had dressed up as a sadistic killer clown, while bruce just wore casual clothes.

"hurry up bruce, i have full sized candy bars to get!" amy complained. "i'm just getting on my shoes," bruce told her. he quickly tied his laces before standing up. "alright. be safe you two," erik told them, holding a full bowl of candy to hand out. bruce nodded and pulled amy outside.

"alright, ams. where to first?" bruce asked when they reached the sidewalk. "richer people town. they always got the good stuff," amy skipped down the street, leading bruce to where the huge houses were.

amy ran up to the first house, leaving bruce waiting awkwardly on the sidewalk. she came running back less then a minute later, smiling largly. "i was right, look at this!" amy exclaimed, pulling two full sized candy bars out of her pillow case. "nice! you're going to share with me, right?" bruce pleaded. "nuh-uh. shoulda dressed up," amy shrugged, pulling bruce to the next house.

"will you come up here with me?" amy asked, pointing at the next house. "go up there yourself," bruce pushed her. "but it's scary," she frowned. "fine," bruce groaned, following her up the driveway.

he looked next door, seeing a house with tons of cars parked outside and loud music could be heard from outisde. it must've been the party vance was at. bruce walked up the steps while still staring next door. bruce almost wanted to go there, but quickly remembered he had to watch amy.

he saw vance tumbling out the front door, holding a beer bottle. bruce's face immediatly lit up. until he was followed by a girl, dressed up as a slutty cat. vance grabbed her waist and pushed her against the railing. bruce could tell she was laughing. vance pulled her in for a sloppy kiss. it went on for only a few seconds, but it seemed like hours to bruce.

vance pulled away, taking a large sip from his beer before kissing her again. the girl said something to him and vance led the two back inside. he could feel his heart shattering into a million pieces. tears pricked his eyes as he blankly stared at the porch.

"that motherfucker!" bruce heard amy yell. bruce looked back to her. "amy! stop swearing," bruce scolded her, returning back to reality. "nah, did you see him kissing that girl?" amy asked, throwing her arms in the air.

"yeah. course i did," bruce mumbled, wiping away at his eyes. "damn. what're gonna do about it?" amy frowned, leading him down the driveway and back to the sidewalk.

bruce stared at the house as he thought. he looked up towards the first window that caught his eye, and he could see two silhouette's standing awfully close. what was there to do? "nothing," bruce looked back down to amy. "let's keep going before all the full sized bars are gone," bruce placed a hand on her shoulder, continuing to walk.

"but, bruce-" amy tried. "leave it, amy. it's none of your buisness," bruce shook his head, walking past the house. "i'm your sister! it is my buisness," she reasoned. "leave it," bruce told her.

amy stopped talking for now and continued trick or treating. bruce couldn't help but keep thinking about what he saw. vance really kissed her. was he drunk? or did he just like her. either way, bruce was still insanely hurt. vance acted as if he liked bruce. being all nice, kissing his forehead, the hugs. bruce really thought it could've meant something. but now he knows, they were just friends. that was all the hope bruce had that vance might actually like him. but now he knows he was utterly wrong.
**

meanwhile, vance didn't even know why he was kissing that girl. it was only supposed to be a simple kiss, then they ended up in an empty, locked bedroom together. it started off simply like this;

vance threw open the door to the party, heading straight to where he knew the alcohol would be. he poured himself a cup of straight vodka and downed half of it.

"vance! nice you came, man," a man said, placing his hand on vance's shoulder. vance wasn't well liked by pretty much everyone in the town, but everyone loved him at a party. he would always be down to play beer pong until he broke the table, would always be the first to jump off a roof into a pool, and was always up for a drinking game.

"hey, john! nice party," vance said. "yeah, we were just getting ready to play a little game, you in?" he offered. "fuck yeah, led me to it," vance said, following john to the other room, first refilling his cup and chugging it.

"gather round everyone!" john yelled to the impatient drunks waiting to play the game. "alright. we are going to play truth or dare. Ned, you go first," john announced.

"alright.. vance. truth or dare?" Ned turned to look at vance. "dare. i'm not a pussy," vance smirked. "hm.." ned looked around the circle for a moment, thinking. "aha! i have the perfect one. i dare you to go kiss sarah," ned pointed to a girl.

she wore a black body suit that barely covered her, cheap cat ears and tail,and had whiskers painted on her cheeks. "alright, whatever," vance sighed, grabbing an unopened beer bottle from the boy sitting next to him. he popped it open and took a sip before he walked up to sarah, pulling her in for a kiss. she giggled when they pulled away, keeping her hands on his chest.

"why don't we take this outside?" she suggested in a seductive tone. vance didn't want to have to kiss her anymore then he already had too. he didn't even like her. vance was literally gay. but nobody knew that, and he wanted to seem cool, so he went along with it anyways.

"fuck yes," vance huffed out. she giggled again and pushed him out the front door. vance took another large sip before he kissed her again. he pulled away, and sarah whispered to him, "you know what. why don't we find a room instead,".

vance smirked and led the two inside, up the stairs, and into the first bedroom that was empty. he locked the door and continued kissing her. vance hated the way it felt. he hated how she kept messing up his hair and tugging on his shirt. vance wanted himself to be kissing someone else. he wanted himself to be kissing bruce.

vance pulled away from her, and backed up slightly. "what're you doing? come on, vance. get in the bed, we could have more fun there," she walked closer. "no. no i have to go," vance blurted out. he turned around an unlocked the door, running down the stairs. he stole a bottle of vodka from the kitchen and walked out the front door.

vance wiped his lips, hoping to get rid of his memory of that girl. "vance, wait up! don't you want to do this?" sarah ran out the front door, stopping in front of him. "not really," vance shook his head. "if you don't, i'll-".

"if you don't leave me the fuck alone i'll fucking punch you, sarah," vance turned around and left. he took a seat at the end of the street and began downing the vodka. he was most likely drunk by now.

---
lmao poor brucy wucey or whatevs. also.. halloween update on halloween noooo wayyy. dope. epic. wtf am i even writing down here at this point. alrighty. so sorry bout this or something. not really. lolzies

(1307 words)