.;18;.

(i can't wait to make amy the most random and out of pocket person ever. also this was written at 1am so not too sure what the fuck i wrote.. 😟)

"bruce!" james yelled through bruce's door. bruce abruptly said up in his bed. "what?" he yelled back.

james opened the door, "get up, and get ready," he spoke. "why? it's like seven," bruce grumbled. "just get ready. be downstairs in ten," james shut his door and bruce could hear his loud footsteps stomping down the stairs.

bruce groaned as he sat up in his bed. he quickly threw on a pair of jeans and the first sweater he could reach before he bolted down his stairs.

"why did i have to get up so early," bruce sighed as he entered his kitchen. "we're going to aunt susie!" exclaimed his little sister, amy. "why are you so energized all the time?" bruce questioned her.

"is that an insult?" she gasped. "i don't know, just shut up," bruce leaned against the counter, stealing a sip of his mom's coffee.

"bruce!" erik said sharply. "what? she gets annoying in the morning," bruce shrugged. him and amy contiued to banter while their mother made useless remarks to stop them.

after they visited at their aunts and drove off the the pumpkin patch, it was now about three.

"alright, bruce. go take your sister and do something," erik told them once they arrived. "why?" bruce groaned. "they're gonna get drunk," amy shrugged.

"we are not," james scolded. "just doing adult stuff," he nodded. "like.. getting drunk?" amy raised a brow. "just go," james sighed. amy shrugged.

"can we go see the pumpkins?" amy asked excitedly. "yeah. let's go," bruce led the two towards the pumpkins. "don't you find it sad how you're fifteen and haven't had a single girlfriend?" amy suddenly pointed out.

"random. and no, i do not," bruce huffed. "i'm just saying. see over there? that girl's pretty. whatcha think?" she pointed towards a girl sitting on a haybale. "eh. not my type," bruce looked back at the pumpkins. "why don't we get something to drink?" bruce changed the subject.

"no one's ever your type," amy groamed. "why do you even care?" bruce asked. "all my friends with older brothers with girlfriends always talk how it's like having an older sister who can talk and help with things our mom couldn't. it would be nice. good for you too," amy admitted. bruce couldn't help but feel bad he's fallen for a boy instead of a girl.

"oh. jee, i'm sorry. i uh.. i do like someone though," bruce shrugged. he didn't have to tell amy it was a boy. "holy shit, yes! who, who, who!" she screeched.

"okay, first off, don't say that, mom and dad would kill you, and second, i'm not telling," bruce smirked when amy started freaking out. "you have to tell me! please! and holy sh- uh i mean crap, look who's here," amy pointed behind bruce. he turned around, seeing vance stood at the edge of the road.

"wha- wait right here," bruce told her. "you're gonna talk to him? nice knowing you or whatever," she shrugged. "we're friends," bruce turned back around for a moment. "really? well then i'm coming too, let's go," she pulled bruce's arm over to him.

"hello i am amy i heard you two are friends," amy announced when she was behind vance. he turned around.

"what the fuck," vance frowned. "amy shut up," bruce whispered to her before looking back at vance. "hey. uh, don't mind her, she's a bit strange," bruce said.

"mhm. that your sister?" vance asked. "yeah, unfortunately," bruce sighed, which
slapped his shoulder. "what're you doing here?" bruce asked.

"my mom told me to buy this," vance held up a book. "but when i came back she just left," vance shrugged. "sounds like your mom doesn't like you, maybe you could beat her up" amy pointed out.

"i'm not beating up my mom?" vance said. "amy." bruce whispered sharply at her. "sorry. you wanna hang with us?" bruce suggested. "sure," vance nodded.

"cool. can we get something to drink aunt susie doesn't offer me anything," amy suggested. "yeah, let's go," bruce tugged amy along, slowing down a bit for vance to catch up.

"so vance.. you ever watch the looney tunes?" amy asked, moving in the middle of bruce and vance. "no?" vance grimaced. "didn't know you were so lame," she rolled her eyes. "i'm not lame, i'm just not a child," vance defended.

"wow. i'm not a child i literally hope you go back to jail," amy moved back to standing next to only bruce. "what the fuck is wrong with your sister," vance asked bruce. "many, many things," he sighed.

"and uh, is that my sweater?" vance pointed out. bruce looked down, realizing it was, in fact, vance's. "er- yeah.. i didn't realize. sorry," bruce fumbled to take off the sweater and hand it to him. "nah, keep it. looks better on you anyways," vance smiled. "you sure?" bruce frowned. vance nodded and pushed it back at him. bruce pulled it back on, his cheeks turning a bright red.

"hey, there's a party on halloween i'm going to. did you want to come?" vance asked. "can't. i have to take amy trick-or-treating," bruce frowned. vance nodded.

the three decided to hang out a bit longer until vance's mother finally came back to pick him up. 

"what's up with you and vance?" amy asked when vance was gone. "what do you mean?" bruce looked over to her. " i mean you two are just.." amy paused for a moment. "friends?" bruce filled in. "no. nevermind, i don't know. hey, now that vance's gone, are you gonna tell me who you like?" amy smiled.

"no," bruce shook his head. "then can i take a wild guess?" she nudged. "go right ahead," bruce nodded. "is it vance?" she asked. "what? he's a boy," bruce blurted out. "uh, yeah? do you know what gay people are? answer the question," amy said with a sarcastic tone.

bruce didn't respond, instead he looked away from amy. "so you do? okay," amy shrugged. "you're okay with that?" bruce furrowed his brows. "yeah, i didn't care when you liked girls, so why would i care if you like a boy?" amy reasoned. bruce nodded. his family was okay with it. he hasn't told his dad, but if he doesn't support, at least the rest of his family does.

"and i like vance. he's cool. besides the fact he like beats people up for fun or whatever," amy informed bruce. "alright. thanks amy. wanna go back to the pumpkins?" bruce suggested. she nodded and the two walked back to the pumpkins until their parents came to get them.

—-
uhh this chapter is uhh. just uhh. amy like me with my brother except i tell him hes adopted every second. epicc okay idk what else to say. booooo gargrrr wtf

(1167 words.)