the "things to do"

Disclaimer: bad language :(

Persephone landed in the most stereotypically villainous way she possibly could on the ground, her boot skidding through the dirt and kicking up some of the grass. Her sword twirled around her hand as she  wandered throughout the street.

Now which one was Lila's house again?

Marrinette had been dragged to her enemies house by alya on multiple occasions in a vain attempt to make them friends but everytime, she had simply found more reasons to distrust the girl as more of lila's lies fell apart that everyone else seemed to conveniently ignore.

Persephone tried to recall the memories but they all felt half complete and what remained felt as if it was quickly fading away, becoming blurry as if someone was sensoring it.

Oh what the hell persephone thought to herself, apathy stealing her internal voice bout time I went full villian

Persephone raised her arms slightly away from her body and as she did the black, rotten ground that marked where she had stepped, spread out across the ground and up the walls of the surrounding buildings, making them crack and shake, threatening to fall and crush thoes inside at any moment though none of them did.

"Lila!" Persephone called out harshly, her normal voice corrupted with something demonic and unwelcome...  something that could shake evil itself to its core "get the f**k out here!"