Bakugou's fears

Uraraka thinks back to when Bakugou was crying in class because of his grandfather's death. She suddenly remembered that he died in a plane crash.

"Your grandfather." She whispers. Bakugou shots her a look. "He was a good man, it upset everyone about what happened to him. You think the same will happen to you, don't you?" She asks quietly.

Bakugou nods while not giving her eye contact. Uraraka places her hand on his shoulder and smiles, "If anything happens, I'll float you." She reassured him. Bakugou bites his lip to stop him smiling back at her. He felt much better when she said that.

Bakugou still remembered the day his grandpa died.
It was a normal day in the classroom, with the Pomeranian shouting, Aizawa sleeping and more.
Suddenly Bakugou got a phone call from his mom.
"What is it? I'm in class!" He nagged.

There was a pause and he put his phone on the table slowly. Everyone looked at eachother with weird glances, it was weird for Bakugou to be so silent, Aizawa was concerned too. Kirishima, his best friend, put his arm around his shoulder and asked what was bothering him. Bakugou's eyes filled with tears as he stormed out of the room.

The whole class was worried, Uraraka and Kirishima ran out to console to their friend. Aizawa was very worried and decided to talk to Bakugou later and ask what happened. Just then he got a notification on his phone saying this.

"Breaking news, the hero Dynamite has passed away. He died in a plane crash to Tokyo this morning, please send your condolences to his family and friends."

Aizawa glanced at the class then back at his phone. Worried about Bakugou who looked up to his Grandpa so much.

Outside of the classroom, Kirishima was hugging Bakugou and trying to calm him down while he was shouting at them to fuck off and more. Uraraka sees the news on her phone and takes Bakugou's hand, "He'll always be in your heart, Bakugou kun." She whispered and hugged him.

-Back to the present-

"He'll always be in your heart, Bakugou kun." Uraraka whispered and smiles at Bakugou who tries to not smile back.