"Where the fuck were you guys!?"

Todoroki gently shook Uraraka awake. "Let's go back to the hotel, snowflake. It's 1 am." He says. Uraraka wakes up, still half asleep. "Let's go then." She says while yawning.

Todoroki gets another Uber and they go back to the hotel. Uraraka talks to him in the Uber. "Thank you for the day out, it was amazing! I loved it." She says.

Uraraka hated to admit she liked this day the best out of all the days she went out but it was only because Shoto didn't ask who was her favourite. He was being nice to her the whole night.

They arrived at the hotel and walked up to the room. Uraraka hugged Todoroki and thanked him once again. "Anything for you." He said smiling.

They walk into the room to see Bakugou standing there with his arms folded, rage in his eyes. Uraraka sighs. *Not again.* she thinks. "Where the fuck were you guys!?" He asks/shouts.

"Why do you care?" Todoroki said. "Because she's mine." Bakugou replies. "And you fucking had me worried, you two! It's 2 am!" He shouts. Uraraka sighed once again. She walks up to Bakugou and puts her index finger on his mouth, making him blush.

"Shh. Don't be jealous." She replies. Bakugou pouts in anger and storms into the room. Todoroki beams at the brunette. Uraraka smiles back. She suddenly had a thought and walks up to Todoroki.

"Why do you guys like me out of everyone in the world?" She asks. Shoto smiles and puts his arms around her waist. "I wouldn't trade you for the world, I love you because you're you. Let's go to bed now snowflake." He says as Uraraka beams at him.

They walk into the room of jealous sleeping boys. They both cover their mouths to stifle their laughter. Shoto kisses the brunette again before going to bed. He smiled at her and walked to his own bed.