Levi kun

Ochako and Mina stood outside of Ochako's brother's dorm. Waiting for Levi. He walks outside and stops when he sees the girls.

"Hey, you here for Ochiyo?" He asks Ochako, totally ignoring Mina. "No. I'm here for you." She replies.
Levi pauses then smirks.

"Not in that way." Mina says protectively. "My brother told me about your playboy behaviour anyways." Ochako tells him. Levi sighs. "Damn that Ochiyo. I just wanted to have a little fun." He complains.

"And yeah, I was the one who posted that, if you're here for that." He admits. Ochako glares at him and slaps him in the face. "Damn, girl, you're strong." He says, rubbing his red cheek.

"Sorry but- what you did was bad." She says. "I didn't mean anything by it, I was just joking, Ochako san." He says. "And yeah, Ochiyo told me your name." He tells her.

"Yeah well, you've got a lot of explaining to do to my boys." She tells him. He sighs. "Just tell them that I did it, if they don't believe you then I'll come help." He answers.

Ochako nods. "Umm...also....can I have your number?" He asks the brunette. She giggles. "Yeah but as friends." She answers. Levi nods.

"I'll make you change your mind, Ochako san." He says, smirking as he goes back into his hotel room.

"How do you get all the boys?!" Mina complains. Ochako giggles. "They just have bad taste, if I was a boy, or if you were lesbian, I would be on my knees for you." She says, complementing Mina.

The alien queen beams at her friend as they happily go back. It was 5 am now. Mina waves goodbye to Ochako as she goes into her hotel room.

Ochako waves back.