Fight

"Guys what the hell are you doing?!" Uraraka rushes into the room. Everyone stops and looks up at her.

They were all covered in blood and sweat. Denki was being stupid. "You idiots!" Uraraka sighed, smacking her forehead with her arm. "Get cleaned up." She mumbles and takes her bag off, throwing it onto the floor. "Go then! What are you waiting for? We'll talk about this later." She demands.

The boys get up and start doing what she said to them to do. Uraraka on the other hand, walked into the bedroom and sat on her bed. She sighed, putting a hand on her head.

*I wont like the reason they were fighting. I know I wont. I had such a good time with Tsu and now my mood is off.*

"Idiots." She mumbled under her breath as the boys came rushing into the room. She put the blanket over her head and ignored the idiots. She sighed for the twentyth time that day. She grabbed her phone from under the cover and saw a new message from...her mother.

She frowned and clicked on it.

Uraraka sighed after seeing the message and typed a reply

At this point, Uraraka would've been crying but she couldn't

At this point, Uraraka would've been crying but she couldn't. She hated how there is always someone that drags her back from doing something she likes.