Mochi can be shared :)

Uraraka sat next to Deku on the sofa, who was smiling at her, his freckles noticeable. She grabbed her phone and flashed a photo of them.

They burst out laughing at the product of the photo

They burst out laughing at the product of the photo. "We look so cute!" Uraraka says, giggling. Deku beams at her. "Should we watch a movie in the other living room?" He asks, not wanting to watch it with the other boys since he wants his personal time with Uraraka. The girl nods and walks with him to the other room. "Anyways, how was your time with Kirishima?" Deku asks, trying not to grit his teeth and stop the urge of him wanting to punch Kiri. Uraraka grins. "It was very fun, I enjoyed it." She says, happily. Deku frowns, accidentally causing the brunette to notice. "I had fun with you too!" She quickly, says, smiling at the jealous broccoli who beams at her.

They enter the living room to see Shoto on the sofa, on his phone. He looks up and sees the two. He smiles at Ochako who grins back at him but Deku frowns instead.

I wanted my time with her and just when I'm getting it, Todoroki has to be here

I wanted my time with her and just when I'm getting it, Todoroki has to be here. UGH! He thinks to himself. Uraraka spots him muttering to himself and giggles. "Let's just watch it with Shoto kun too." She suggest, giving the broccoli one of her bright smiles. He nods and sits on the sofa, Uraraka sits in the middle of the two boys.

Hallways through the movie, Deku falls asleep on Uraraka's shoulder, making her smile. A jealous Shoto puts his head down on her other shoulder and
also soon falls asleep. Uraraka giggles under her breath. She falls asleep a few minutes before the credits of the movie begin to play.

Denki, Sero and Bakugou on the other hand were in the bedroom, wondering where the others went. Sero gets up and goes to check. He walks sleepily to the living room and sees the three asleep. He rolls his eyes, jealous of the two boys. He goes back to bed and tells the pikachu and Pomeranian where they were.