"Not now."

Uraraka smiles as she listens to her favourite music. Todoroki enters the room and takes her earphones out. "Hey- I was listening to that." Uraraka pouts cutely.

The duel haired boy shakes his head and pulls her hand, acting like a toddler who wanted something.
"T-Todoroki kun?" Uraraka asks.

"You said we could go out today." Todoroki says. "Not now." Uraraka replies. Shoto pouts cutely at Uraraka. She blushes. "T-Todoroki kun-"

"Snowflake, let's gooo, please?" He says cutely. "Fine...just stop making that face please-" Uraraka says, flustered. Todoroki victoriously smiles. "I love you." The boy says, smiling cutely.

Uraraka blushes again. "S-stop being a simp!" She replies, trying not to smile at his cuteness. Shoto notices this and tickles her. She bursts out laughing. "Stop! I'm ticklish!" She protests between laughs.

Todoroki finally stopped. Uraraka pouts cutely making the boy laugh. "You're so cute, snowflake." He says, complementing her. He takes her hand and pulls her out of the room.

"Where are you taking her,damn extra?" Bakugou asks, jealous.

Todoroki ignores him. "Let's go now." He says as he takes her out of the room. "Where are we going? It's late." She says. Todoroki smiles.

"You'll like it." He says as they walk out of the hotel. They walk, talking about funny things, Todoroki slides his hand in Uraraka's and holds her hand tight. Uraraka smiles at him as they continue walking.

They arrive at a beautiful tall building. Uraraka's eyes shine in surprise. "The Burj Khalifa?"'she asks. Todoroki smiles and nods.

"I can't afford to go though, you can go. I'll wait for you." She offers. Todoroki chuckles. He kisses her forehead. "Nah, snowflake, I would never do that to you. I'll pay for you." He says, smiling.

Uraraka's eyes widen. "It's expensive though! That wouldn't be fair- and I don't have the money to pay you ba-" Todoroki kisses her, cutting her off.

"Shh. I said I'll pay which means I'll pay. Don't you dare pay me back, I don't want you to." He says, holding her close. Uraraka was touched by his action, she smiles softly and hugs him, gratefully.

The boy was actually happy that he was spending his horrible ugly father's money.

Todoroki pays for the tickets and they enter. They go to the highest floor and stare at the view.

 They go to the highest floor and stare at the view

The two kids watched in amusement. The view was beautiful. Todoroki smiles seeing Uraraka enjoying herself. She takes out her phone and takes a photo of them at the burj khalifa. She still felt guilty about the money but didn't mention it, not wanting to ruin the mood. Todoroki noticed.

"I'm willingly spending on you because I love you. Don't feel guilty, I love you, snowflake." He says, smiling. Uraraka felt a lot better now. She stared out of the window of the tallest tower in the world. Todoroki hugged her from the back.

Uraraka loved the embrace and put her hands on his arms

(After a few hours of enjoying the view and eating snacks at a restaurant.)

"I want to take you to one more place." Todoroki says. Uraraka smiles at him.

Todoroki gets them an Uber to a place at night. The time was now 11:50pm. It was getting later and later.

They sit down on a grassy cliff side, staring up at the beautiful stars. "Its beautiful." Uraraka said in awe. Shoto nods in agreement. "Amazing." He mutters. "It's almost midnight, we've been out for 5 hours!" Uraraka exclaims.

"Time flies when your having fun. Besides, who cares if it's midnight? We're not in Cinderella." Todoroki jokes.
They stared at the beautiful stars. Uraraka soon fell asleep on Shoto, who was smiling at her cuteness.

 Uraraka soon fell asleep on Shoto, who was smiling at her cuteness

The clock striked midnight.
The beautiful, lovers' curse was not broken.