Ochiyo kun

Uraraka rushed to the resteraunt and went inside, grinning when she saw the mysterious person. "Ochiyo!" She said as she ran up to hug him. "Hey, Ochako!" The person said, hugging her back. "I missed you so much, idiot!" He said as she smiled at him.

They sat down at a table, not planning to get anything because of the money. "So, hows life been?" Ochiyo asked. "It's been alright...you know the circumstances because of dad and all..." Ochako said. "Yeah..." Ochiyo replied. A silenced occurred between the two siblings as they remembered their father with a pang of hurtness.

"So, Ochi chan, how did you end up in Dubai?" Ochako asked, breaking the silence. Her brother was going to go to UA but he had moved to Korea so he couldn't go. He had went to a popular Korean hero school. "Well...I just found out you were here and decided to come." The boy said. "That's nice of you." Ochako smiled. "Whatever, dumbass." Her brother replied, smiling.

Ochiyo really reminded Ochako of Bakugou. She smiled and slightly blushed, wondering why she kept thinking of the boys at the most random times. Her brother noticed her flushed cheeks. "Oi, pinky, who's the boy?" Ochiyo asked, pissed off. Ochako was the only family he had left, his father being in a coma and his mother being a traitor. He didn't want some boy to ruin his sister's life.

The girl blushed. "Boys. There's more than one." She muttered. Ochiyo's teeth started to grit. "Who's the two lucky boys?" He asked. "It's um...7 boys and 1 girl." She nervously said. Bakugou, Shoto, Deku, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Ida and Tsuyu. She counted in her head, double checking.

Her brother's eyes widened as he frowned. "No." He said. "Come on, Ochiyo." The mochi begged. "I don't want anything to happen to you." He muttered under his breath, making Ochako giggle. "So you DO care?" She teased. Her brother rolled his eyes. "Tch. I mean, you're my twin sister. Of course I care." He said, huffing.

They both went silent again. "So, have you learnt any Korean?" Ochako asked her brother. "Yeah, loads." He replied. His sister nodded. "Have you found a girl yet?" Ochako teased as her brother blushed. "I um...no..." He started. Ochako noticed that he was uncomfortable about something and was hiding it. She smiled. "Who's the lucky boy?" She asked. Her brother blinked at her.

"H-how did you figure out I'm gay?" He questioned, suspicious. "We're twins, it's not that hard to read your face." Ochako smiled. "I have a boyfriend but I'm not sure if he still wants to be together." The boy complained, looking down. "You never know until you try." Ochako said, putting her hand on her brother's. Ochiyo smiled at his sister but then shook his head, pretending that he never smiled.

"Are you going back to Korea any time soon?" Ochako asked. "I'm on a holiday in Dubai, I'm staying in a hotel, it's a beach hotel." He answered. Uraraka smacked her forehead. "Ochi, we stay in the same hotel!" She said, feeling like an idiot. "What-? So you're saying we came here for no reason?!" Ochiyo said, exasperated. "Yeah, I guess."

"I stay in room 309 with one of my friends how about you, Ocha?" He asked. "Room 102 with 5 guys." She replied. Ochiyo breathes in, about to lecture his sister. She puts her hand over his mouth. "Don't." She said. He rolled his eyes and pretended to bite her hand. She laughed and took it off her brother's mouth.

"If anything happens to you, I will personally kill your Sensei for putting you with those dumbasses." Ochi warns. "The boys are harmless. Deku kun is so sweet, Shoto kun is quiet but amazing, Denki kun is a fun guy and can be funny, Sero kun is very funny and cool to talk to and Bakugou kun is kind of like you, aggressive but he cares inside." Ochako reassures him.

"I still don't trust them." He complains. "Stop acting like you're older than me, we are twins." Ochako says, getting annoyed now. She looks away from her brother. "Ochako? Look, fine, I'll give these idiots a chance with you." He said. "You are no one to decide that." She said, her sweet essence starting to change to annoyed. She got up and stormed out of the hotel, leaving Ochiyo.

He rushed outside to catch up with her, he put his arm around her shoulders as she glares at him. "I'm sorry, Ocha, you're right. I'm your brother, not your guardian. I'll try to stop being so controlling." Ochiyo apologises. Ochako grins at him. He rolls his eyes and nudges her hardly with his elbow. "Don't think that means I'm not going to be my normal self." He says. "You're like a sour covered gummy. Sour inside but soft inside." Ochako said, giggling.

She looked at the time. "I should be getting back to the hotel now." She said. Her brother looked over her shoulder and saw the time on her watch. "Yeah, me too. Let's quickly take a selfie though." He said. Ochako laughs and nodded, she took her phone out and snapped a photo, she then posted it on her instagram. Her brother beamed at her as they walked back to the hotel.

"Bye, Ochako!" He said as they separated ways to go to their rooms

"Bye, Ochako!" He said as they separated ways to go to their rooms. "Bye, Ochi!" She called after him as she walked to her room. She had forgotten to get the room keys and decided to knock on the door instead, Deku answered it and smiled.

"Hey, Uraraka san." He said but the girl noticed that there was a weird tone to his voice and his smile looked forced. "Hey, Deku." She grinned and walked inside, she took her shoes off and walked into the living room, only to see that....All the boys are looking at her like wolves.