Explanation

Ochako walks into the hotel room and sees that no one is in the living room except Bakugou. She sighs and walks into the living room and sits down, trying to avoid his glaring dark eyes.

"Uhm so...I have a lot of explaining to do..." she whispers. Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Tch. Never knew you could be such a bitch, pink cheeks." He answers.

Suddenly, the others enter the room. Deku and Sero sit on the sofa, Shoto and Denki sit on the other side of it. Everyone intensely looking at Ochako. She sighs and stands up.

"So basically, it is a long story." She says and tells them everything that happened. Katsuki gets up and mysteriously walks to the door. "Where are you going?" Ochako asks.

"Just going to kill some bitch." He says and leaves. Ochako blushes as someone hugs her from behind, their long but warm arms around her neck. "That was an interesting story, Ochako san." The green haired boy says. Ochako turns around and tiredly chuckles. "Sure was." She agrees.

Oh well, I guess Bakugou will kill Levi kun.- She thinks to herself. I hope Levi kun has a way to defend himself, heh. She adds to her thoughts as Deku pulls her back to the living room.

She looks at the large screen TV and moves out of the way when she sees that the boys have started to watch a movie in the one second she was out of the room. She giggles and sits down next to Shoto who was not interested in the movie.

"We have one more week here before we go back to UA." Shoto says, randomly but sadly. Ochako notices the look of disappointment. They both go in to another room as to not disturb the movie.

"What's wrong?" The girl asks the mixed eyed boy who sighs sadly. "We won't be able to hang out anymore." He mutters in utter exasperation and disappointment. He pouts,, cutely. Ochako giggles, never seeing the boy like this, her giggles make Shoto's eyes shoot up to face her.

"We can still hang out. We don't need to share a room for that." She says, smiling brightly. The boy smiles, slightly relieved.

"Do you like Bakugou the most? You've talked to him before any of us, except Midoriya of course." Shoto asks, randomly. Ochako thinks. "I mean...he was one of the few people who believed in me in the sports festival, he didn't see me as a frail girl." She says, resting her head on her hand.

"I always thought you were strong. I just never really told you. Honestly, you were really close to beating Bakugou." He says, smiling but not as widely as before. Ochako beams at him. "Thanks, Shoto kun." She says, grinning.

"You're welcome." He says, closing his mixed eyes and resting his tired head on the cold marble table. "You should go to bed if you are tired." Ochako says, poking his cheek gently. "Yeah." He grunts but doesn't move an inch. He ends up sleeping soundly on the cold table, sighing with every breath.

The brunette blushes at how cute the boy looked when he was asleep. She giggles and sighs, watching him as if in a trance.

(He looked like this but instead of the pillow there was a table and he wasn't wearing that white hoodie even though it's an adorable piece of fan art

(He looked like this but instead of the pillow there was a table and he wasn't wearing that white hoodie even though it's an adorable piece of fan art. NOT MY PHOTO. I don't have digital drawing skills.🥲 My real drawings are nice though. Next chapter-)