"Todoroki kun?"

(SHOTO TODOROKI'S POV)
"Todoroki kun?" A worried voice hesitated as I cried. I tried to stop, I wiped my eyes and looked the the person to see Uraraka starting at me with worry in her eyes. I sniff and pretend that nothing happened even though she saw me. I was embarrassed. She sat down and put her hand around my shoulders. "Don't feel embarrassed about crying." She says, in a comforting voice. I sniff again and sort of collapse against her. She comforts me as I rest my head on her lap, tears streaming down my face.

I was obviously shaken up and I just wanted to hug her so bad. I was so grateful for her, I loved the kindness that I hardly ever got to experience before other than with Fuyumi.. Ochako gently patted me as I wept. She was worried, I could tell. And for some reason, I was happy she was worried about me but also embarrassed. Tears were still streaming down my face, she soothingly wiped them away with her hand. I almost burst out crying again because I loved the feeling of someone actually loving me.

(OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV)
I gently soothed him as he cried. I felt a strike of sadness and worry through my heart, I was worried about Halfie. Everyone else was asleep and I think Bakugou was in the bathroom taking a shower. Todoroki kun sniffed, and closed his eyes as more tears streamed down his face. "I'll always be here for you." I say, trying to calm him down. Todoroki smiles softly but tears were stil rolling down his eyes.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, his head on my lap and my hand on his shoulder, trying to relax him. He soon fell asleep with tears still on his face. I knew he was crying because of his nightmares. I sighed under my breath, wishing I could do something to help him. My face darted upwards as someone entered the room and stopped when they saw me and Shoto. A someone with blonde hair and red eyes. A someone that was frowning. Katsuki Bakugou. His eyes start to widen as he sees tears on Shoto's face.

(KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV)As I tiredly came out of the bathroom and into the living room, I saw Half n half bastard sleeping on Uraraka's lap

As I tiredly came out of the bathroom and into the living room, I saw Half n half bastard sleeping on Uraraka's lap. My eyes narrowed and begin to widen again as I see tears on icyhot's face. It was 3:30 am at the moment and I was surprised that the guy was crying. His dream can't have been that bad, could it? It's not like I give a shit anyways, he's stealing MY pink cheeks. Fuck it.