"Guys stop, let's go together then."

Bakugou and the others walk into the room and start getting at Kaminari. "You guys took such a long time!" Bakugou complains. Uraraka sighs, seeing the boys fighting.

She stands up."Guys stop, let's go together then." She says as the boys look at her in agreement.

They get ready once more, Kaminari and Ochako were already exhausted but still decide to go.

They go for a walk, everyone trying to talk to Ochako at once. Denki tries to stand next to her but keeps getting pushed by the boys.

He sighs and just stays behind them. Suddenly something sharp hits Denki's head. He clutches it in pain. "Denki kun, are you alright?" Uraraka rushes to his side as blood drips from the side of his head.

Uraraka looks around to see what hit Denki and spots a sharp rock with blood on it, she looks around and sees the person who threw it, bursting out in laughter. She frowns.

Bakugou also notices the person and stops in his tracks. "The fuck are you doing!?" He shouts at them while Uraraka looks after Denki. Todoroki, Sero and Deku are in-front of them and don't realise that Denki was hit.

"Whatever. He deserves it." The person called back. Bakugou glares at them and rushes to explode them.
He hates Denki but would kill anyone who tried to hurt his friends. Denki holds him back by his arm. "It's fine, Kacchan." He says.

Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Tch.." he says. Uraraka gets some bandages and gently applies them to Denki's wound. "Are you alright?" She asks. Denki blushes and nods. Bakugou was exasperated seeing Uraraka making the pikachu blush. He grabs her hand and walks off.

Uraraka grabs Denki's hand with her free hand. They walk in hand. Todoroki and the others look behind and get jealous when they see them.