True soulmates

As his frenzy breaths tickled her, and the taste of her glowing skin melted in his eager hungry mouth, he groaned loudly feeling the sensations running wildly in him. He practiced abstinence for so many days, that her one touch flamed up his needy desire for her. His one palm cupped her feminine softness over silky cloths, and thumb flicked the taut bud.

“Sameeeer…”

“Nainu…”

“Ummm…”, he softly whispered her name, wanted to keep the brain track open, but her hands fisted in his hairs, pulling him for more and his hungry mouth immediately followed and devoured her lush pink lips again.

Her one hand remained in his hairs, but the other moved impatiently and scored down his back. Sameer felt the pain, growled softly and pinched her sensitive puckered nub.

A soft scream elicited as his fingers repeated the suit, pinched and flicked the taut bud and warm palm kept kneading the soft mounds. Her hips moved eagerly feeling the wetness pooled between thighs, and rubbed against his hard bulge. They both groaned loudly, feeling the hot warmth even after the layers of threads. Like the goddess of seduction gave him the aphrodisiac touch, it stimulated his arousal and sent him in a completely different world.

His hands moved hungrily to bare more skin for his exploration, and his parched mouth nipped soft the skin of her throat. He pushed over the hems of her kurti baring more skin for his hungry mouth and his eyes glittered seeing the treasure of his interest. She fisted his hairs, pulled him more, and broke in loud whimpers and soft moans.

As his tongue was exploring her navel, she jerked back on the sudden sweet ticklish sensation, her eyes rolled down on the back of her head, hips moved grinding against him, thighs rubbed together and she moaned loudly. Driven by the pure desire, led by the bodily arousal, she was just his woman this moment, moaning his name loudly as the passion started to swallow her.

His mouth kept teasing the navel, and the other moved between her thighs cupping and stroking her over clothes feeling the extreme warmth in his palm. Her eyes flew open, hips jerked hungrily against his palm, and a keen cry distant to her own ears. His fingers twined the knot of salwar, but annoyed by it’s stubbornness he growled softly and complained.

“Unhh, ye itna tight q hai…”,his hoarse voice felt like a gruff in her ears, yet warm and attractive.

She chuckled, tried to move to help him, but at the same time he cupped and stroked her again and she let out a loud moan, but it ended abruptly. She clapped her palm on her mouth and restrained herself. His brows furrowed as the lascivious moaning turned into an obstruction suddenly and asked her.

“Kya hua jaan…”,he gruffly voiced.

“Sameer, hum… hum office me hai…”,she replied, breathing heavily somewhat very surprised as didn’t understand when they went too far.

His eyebrows knitted tight on her objection. He tried to clear his mind to think clearly and heaved some deep breaths thinking all the pros and cons.

Yes they were in office, but so what? It’s the CEO’s cabin and lounge, no one could just barge in, even the sound insulation was good, but still what if… Although he was sure that no one would interrupt them, he was not sure about sounds. The sound insulation was good, but giving the fact of his fierce claiming and her loud moans, it could be heard out.

No… suddenly someone screamed inside him. He couldn’t do it here. Neither he wanted her to be restrained even for making sounds, nor he wanted anyone to hear her in these moments. These belonged to them only and no one was allowed to be a part of this.

Sameer calmed down suddenly, or probably not completely. He cupped her face softly, thumbs slowly caressed her cheeks and he leaned. His mind screamed control… control… yet, his body kept protesting. Her silky feel of skin, fragrant breaths, teasing mellow taste of lips, he craved for her. The prevailing feeling that she was no more angry delighted his nerves. He smiled, leaned forward and peppered her face with soft kisses, as if refilling his strength to fight against carnality of the moment, then softly placed his lips on hers.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें