Warmth of Relationship

Last week of year, 23rd December 1994, a brisk day amidst the chilling winters. The sun shone brightly as if celebrating its victory over darkness and clouds after a long battle. Birds had already silenced by now after their morning twittering job of awaking the nature. Morning walkers had done with their walk, milkmen had returned with their empty milkpots, and the cleaner had kept his broom back. But seemed like the young man was not ready to open his eyes, pulled the blanket over when wandering rays of sun tried to invade his sleep and stretched his hand to find the silky beauty against himself. But soon the charming smile turned into frown when instead of her cozy warmth his hand found the cold satin of bedsheet. First slowly then his eyes opened flew. It took him some moments to recollect the midnight happenings of last night when found himself in balcony and a beautiful smile took its place. Throwing the blanket aside he got up with a jerk and almost ran to downstairs. An instinctive need of seeing her beautiful face first in the morning was so strong that he couldn't wait. "Shit... Itni der ho gyi... Naina kitchen me hogi...", muttering a curse to himself, he restlessly called her name, as couldn't decide whether to go in kitchen or room or puja room.

"Abhi aayi...", her reply came from room and he moved quicker than a blink.

As soon as she came in sight, he sighed as finally found the breathing air again and quickly wrap his hands around her and almost squeezed her in a backhug, nuzzled in her shoulders but complaint with a cute pout,"Naina... Mujhe chhod ke q aa gyi..."

Naina gasped at strange urgency of his move to wrap her around, but smiled listening to his cute complaint and softly replied leaning against him,"chhod ke kha aayi... Abhi to gayi thi aapko jagane Lekin fr socha ki thodi der Baad jagaungi... Raat Ko bhut der ho gyi thi Naa... Isliye bas ye sab saman lekar aa gyi...",she replied rather explained careressing his hands around her waist.

"Good morning bhi nhi bola...",he sulked again like a kid and said with puffed mouth.

Naina thought for a moment and slowly turned in his embrace and said with a sweet smile,"good morning... "

He looked at her, dressed in a light orange straight cut suit with some red glass embroidery on neck and a red dupatta, the new mangalsutra was gleaming in her neck, his favourite bangles, light lipbalm, kajal and loose braid, she was looking very charming. He tightened his hold with a jerk and her hands came resting on his shoulders. She looked at him with a loud exhale and he was already looking at her changing expressions interestingly. It was the naughty glint of his eyes, the lopsided smirk or whatever but she felt herself colouring in a pink hue. Sameer amusingly looked at her pink cheeks and thought that how she blushed deeply everytime even on a slight touch or look of him, that too after one month of marriage, but it still feel like the first day. He lifted his one hand cupped her face from one side, dipped his head and kissed softly on other cheek and whispered a good morning in her ears and rested his face on her shoulders. His warm breaths fanned her ear and lips touching the earlobe and heart was drumming against hers, she fisted t-shirt on his shoulders and closed her eyes trying to calm her raging breaths. After some moments of silence she collected herself and said softly," aap fresh ho jaiye, Mai coffee lati hu.."

"Nhi coffee nhi... Tum wo apni kadwi green tea hi le aao kuch der me, pehle Mai thodi jogging karunga...",his workout had been left out from last two days, and he wanted atleast a jog.

She nodded and he left to get freshen up and she indulged in her previous work of arranging the gifts and everything properly in cupboard and some extra in bags. She had already kept the jewellery in locker and now arranging the cloths and other things.

"Naina... Aj to...",Sameer stopped for a moment, looked at her, thought for a second and tried to say something, but left in between and left for the garden blinking his eyes in assurance for her questioning eyes. Though he didn't complete and tried to assure her before leaving but she frowned upon whatever he wanted to say. She tried to think and solve the mystery of his deep eyes.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें