One for All

The sun rose like a flower opening, gifting its petals unto the world. Amid the thick layers of grey clouds, that was the blush of scarlet, the warmth of tangerine. Opening his eyes toward the illuminated clouds, still under the sleepy effect, Sameer felt something, he never had before. Waking up this early was never his cup of tea. But opened glass walls of balcony allowed those little intruders to disturb his sleep and he groaned listening those chattering of birds in window. He was about to get up to close that window, just then Naina whined and turned her side. Seemed like those twittering invaders disturbed her too. A soft smile curved his lips instantly remembering her cute faces that she always made when being distributed in sleep and he turned to get a glimpse of her cuteness unaware of fact that not her cuteness but her hotness was waiting out there other side of the bed.

The sun was on the horizon, stretching out its golden petals into rich blue. Just like the shimmers of horizon, her golden pores shone through the ink blue net. Floral patterned lacy nett welcomed his sight as soon as he changed his side. She had just changed her side and now her back was facing him.  His sleepy slanting eyes flew opened seeing her creamy skin peeking through nett. His heart was thumping in anticipation and fingers shivered in excitement. Almost unknown to him his fingers moved following the seductive summon of his temptress. It's not like that he was going to touch her for the first time, but her silent acceptance made him shudder with cold sweat. The sweet seduction of these glamorous moments was so enchanting and balmy that not only warmed his body but heart too. With his finger tips he traced her back with soft feather light touch.

Sharp curve of her shoulder bone became more sharper under his touch. With thumb he traced her spine and the middle dip of her back went deeper. His palm flattened on valley of her tiny waist and slipped to the front over the satiny fabric. Her every feature was so perfect so enticing that he was going all pilable and wobbly slowly under her marvellous effect. Like a trance ridden soul he was just following his heart and going deeper in pool of desires. He didn't know what to do next but next moment again come with a surprise, and this time with a bigger one. Her hand moved, traced his knuckles on her waist and clasping her palm with him she enterwined their fingers. The fact that she was awaken and aware of his exploration throbbed every nerve of him. He exhaled loudly and with a long moan of her name tightened his fingers with hers and pulled her swiftly to himself. With his toes and feet he softly careressed her legs, that thundered her heart and an ache rippled in her every pore from hairs to curled toes. He squirmed and groaned with apprehensive hunger inhaling her floral scents of hairs. His mouth watered with enormous hunger of her sweet taste and kissing and nibbling her earlobes, he muttered hoarsely,"god Naina, subah subah jaan lene ka irada tha kya....", He loomed over her yeilding some weight, lifted their locked hands from her waist and kept beside her head  tightening his fingers some more. She smiled, but this was an smile of Eve, enchanted him for more of her.

His silky voice laden with passionate roughness and sinfully delicious kisses was so much for her to take, she moaned and turned to his side. His hands moved and unbuttoned her top breaking down every inhibition. She again moaned and arched giving him all the access of her softness. He dipped his head to place his warm lips on her shoulder and his hand moved beneath her top. His mouth was exploring her cleavage when his hands shivered finding the absence of any lace. His eyes glittered with unknown sparkles and He looked at her with all the shock and surprised and smiling she just closed her eyes. Marvelled by the depth of courage she hold on for this, he kept looking the Scarlet tint on her soft cheeks going deeper with every second. His fingers traced the outlines of her feminine softness. She bit her lip and arched her back under soft assaults of his hand. She wriggled her hand to get rid of his strong clasp. He loosened his hold and moved his hand in her hairs and her hands held into his ballooning biceps. "Ohhh Naina... You are so perfect, so soft...",his deep voice came in mere whisper and again mouth went busy in exploring while hand explored more of that feminine softness. Her delectable soft body was doing some magic over his senses and filled his soul with primal hunger but urgent roughness.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें