Caveats of Hurricane

Naina woke up with startle, sat straight and looked everywhere as if trying to find out the thing, that plopped so loud and being a reason of her wake up in these early hours of dawn. The thunderstorm was coming and though it took her pretty five minutes to understand, but now she knew that there were growling, ominous dark clouds gathering above, looming over them. There was a sudden downpour and through the rain drenched air came with the first long low rumbles of thunder. The violent unforgiving wind raced through the streets and the clatter of open balcony doors and windows could be heard from far. For once she got restless seeing this sudden change of weather. But the impetuous knocking of glass windows compelled her to get up. She got up from the bed and quickly seal closed the windows and balcony door.

Naina was never a faint hearted girl. She knew the art of survival, but now this sudden storm was filling her heart with some unknown restlessness. Closing the windows she came back on bed quickly, where he was sleeping cozily wrapped in blanket. She looked at him astonished on his deep sleep too as he was the one who had very light sleep, but amazingly he was sleeping sound that night. She too laid beside her, but now sleep was miles away from her eyes.

  Though she looked shockingly at him, but then knew that he had not slept well since last two nights, and this could be a reason for his deep slumber. She snuggled in him and closed her eyes to catch a sleep, but uproars of thundering clouds were keeping her to close her eyes. The musical silence of night was continuously disrupting by gregarious thunders of dark grey sky and every time it grumbled, she snuggled some more into him as if like a stubborn kid, rebelling to sustain the spooning warmth of him very close to herself. The struggle with nature ended when even in sleep he whispered her name and wrapped her in his arms possessively. She smiled and finally succeeded in closing her eyes feeling herself secured in his protective cocoon of loving ardency.

*********************************

"Nainu... Utho naa sweetheart... ",His soft voice made her twitching her eyes first and then open slowly.

It was almost ten past nine, when softly careressing her hairs he called her to get up. It was a quite late from her normal time of wake up. But then its a weekend, so he didn't disturb her at first and done with his work out session and even got ready. But then this feeling of loneliness and silence started getting on his nerves, he couldn't help but tried to wake her and smiled seeing her lips automatically curved sweetly even before she opened her eyes.

"Good morning sweetu...",he lovingly wished her spreading his arms like everyday and amused on his different endearments but happily with a content smile she swiftly shifted in his arms wrapping his waist in hers. He shifted a little closer, tightened his hold on her. His one hand was around her waist and other was busy in feeling the silk of long manes.

Inhaling the frenzy scents of her being he groaned loud further tightening his hold and mumbled resting and hiding his face in her hairs,"i miss you sweetheart... Missed you so much..."

"Miss... Lekin....",she wanted to pull back and say something, but he didn't let her go away even an inch and said again, "umhmm, bilkul nhi... Abhi dur nhi jana... Pta hai itna suna suna lag rha tha... Jabse utha bas tumhare uthne ka wait kar rha tha... Ye sannata, ye akelapan sa acha nhi lag rha tha..."

"Ohhh...",her lips curled in exclamation as immediately understood that it's loneliness that bother him so much always and she said careressing his back," to mujhe utha dete naa..."

"Arey.. aise kaise utha deta... Weekend hi to hota hai jab tum thoda rest karti ho... Warna to bas kaam kaam kaam... Waise aj to kuch jyada hi der ho gyi thi...",he said pulling back from the hug and lovingly tracing her beautiful features and cupping her face, but scrunched his nose at last and bit his lips as if giving excuse for waking her up.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें