Part 4

It was a silent cold night of last November... Chilly cool breeze was depicted a notable drop in temperature. Roads were empty, markets were closed, mostly windows were closed and lights went off, and the people were already in their dreamland in their cozy warm blankets... And in this chilled night, two beautiful eyes were constantly looking at the door of the mansion, as if eagerly waiting for someone... Yes, she was Naina, waiting for her charming husband, who was late than usual... She was getting tensed, walking to and fro in front of the door rubbing her hands and looking at the door every now and then... Nanu has told her several times to go to her room and take rest, but she refused politely saying that she didn't feel like resting, and send nanu in his room after dinner... Now she was alone in living room, waiting for him.. She opened the door once more to check if he had arrived and sharp cold breeze numbed her face, she quickly shut the door and tighten the shawl around herself rubbing her palms together... God knows, why she was so restless, even she didn't know but last three days of their life was like a whirlwind... Sameer got an unexpected project and suddenly got very busy in that... He actually was not getting time for lunch or breakfast, but somehow managing to come before dinner but tonight he was very late than usual, and not even available on phone... And now she was waiting for him eagerly and restlessly...

Other side Sameer was in his car, heading towards home, so exhausted and tired and restless... And of course he knew, he knew the reason of his restlessness... the car was driven by the driver.. he was so tired to drive even... Settled on the back seat resting his head on backrest and closed eyes... Suddenly car took a sharp turn and he opened his eyes... His eyes fell on the way, this was the way where he went for a walk with her, holding her hand.. they shared their pain and then a icecream... The memories of that night made him smile wide...  Her memory, and his lips curved into a beautiful smile instantly... He smiled and shook his head in disbelief... He thought that if someone said him some days back that SAMEER MAHESHWARI would miss a girl like this, and that too the one he hardly knew for one week, he would definitely suggested him to consult a psychiatrist.. but now it was happening, for three days, he was hell busy, not even getting time to talk to her... And he was missing her, missing their morning and night talks, missing his secret morning adventure, missing her blushing cheeks even on a simple endearment from him... In total, he was missing her, missing her like hell...

It was around 11pm, when his car entered in the porch of his house... And before he could knock, or use his keys to open the door, it was opened by her and he was welcomed with a sweet smile of his wife... It was only her smile, which made him forget all his worries and relaxed him instantly... He forgot all exertion and tiredness with just one look of her... " Ah, when did she become so special for her" , he thought when her sweet voice broke his line of thoughts.. she took his bag and coat from his hands and said," AJ bhut der Laga di aapne... Kaisa rha din..."

But before he could reply, she smacked herself and said again," Mai bhi Naa.. ye sab chhodiye... Jaiye ap fresh ho kar aaiye Mai khana garam karti hu.."

He was interestingly seeing her antics, but shocked at last and replied softly," khana.. Lekin khana to Mai kha Chuka.."

Her face fell and smile vanished for a moment but she composed and said," huh... Kha chuke... Thik hai.. koi baat nhi.. "

Sameer was looking at her expressions keenly and very much understood her disappointment... But he was not understanding, what to say and said ," wo nanu Ko to pta hai jab Mai late hota hu to bahar khakar aata hu..."

"Par mujhe to nhi pta..", the reply came instantly...

He jerked look at her and thought," was that a complaint... Was she complaining..", well ideally he should be worried on this but he felt a different kind of happiness in his heart," whoa... My sweet innocent wifey could complaint too... Now the life was gonna be interesting.."

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें