Understanding Misunderstanding

Sameer dipped the last piece of his paratha in spicy coriander dip and moaned in pleasure savouring the bite. "Wow... Mazaa aa gya...",he announced fully satisfied and filled. Nanu laughed at him as very well aware about his crazy love for food, and this time he was having his very favourite but long abandoned aalu ke parathe. This view was not only overwhelming but somehow very satisfying in itself. Hiding from his both kids he slowly wiped the corners of his eyes, got up to leave patting naina's head with lots of blessings. He was about to go, when suddenly Naina remembered something and  smacking her head, said quickly," arey Nanaji, maine kheer banayi hai... Sorry lana bhul gyi... Ap khakar hi jaiye room me..."

"Nhi beta... Thodi thakan si lag rhi hai.. tum rakh do mai baad me kha lunga...",nanu replied, but his tired voice alarmed the couple and they asked almost together,"nanaji... Ap thik hai naa..."

"Haa Nanu, chaliye hum doctor ke pass jate hai...", Sameer added a little worried.

"Arey... Tum dono bhi naa... Kuch nhi hua mujhe... Bas thodi thakan hai.... Thoda rest kaunga bas... Aj to kuch ho hi nhi sakta, aj to bhut khush hu Mai... Aj to Janki...", replying in detail, he referred the name of his beloved life partner, Sameer's naniji, but couldn't complete as his voice choked with emotions.

"Nanu... Aap...", Sameer hugged him tightly as very well guessed his emotions and about to say something but he said in between rubbing his back,"thik hu mai... Tu kha le, mai jata hu room me...." Naina and Sameer both looked at his retreating figure with misty eyes, as all of them felt one step closer emotional bond with each other.

"Arey, tum khadi q ho, kheer to lao...",sameer controlled himself first and said to divert her emotional state.

She looked at him amusingly and went in kitchen, and not more than 5 minutes he was loudly praising the sweet bowl before him. Naina shook her head in disbelief and pursing her smile arched her eyebrows in amazement, as already knew his food love and seeing him eating was a treat in itself, but today he was doing some more.

"Mmmm... Naina.... It's awesome... delicious...",he was exclaiming almost after every spoonful of kheer.

"Umm.. aapko pta hai, jab aapki photo dekhi thi, magazine me, shadi se pehle to nhi lga tha ki aapko khana itna pasand hoga... Par ab jab next time koi photo aayegi naa, to sabko pta chal jayega...",she teased in reply.

"Matlab...",he was too busy in eating and couldn't guess her teasing.

"Matlab...",she filled air in mouth and pursing her lips stopped the blooming smile and raised her brows to him.

He looked at her a bit confused, narrowed his brows and asked," mujhe aisa q lga ki jaise abhi abhi tumne indirectly mujhe mota kha..."

"Indirectly... really... Aisa lga aapko....",she made the most innocent look but kept her palm on mouth to control the loud laughter and took some back steps as knew that soon she would be in a chase.

"Naina, tum... Abhi batata hu tumhe...", His eyes widened in understanding first then ran behind her, but she was quicker than his thoughts and easily dozed him. Kanji looked at her bhaiya bhabhi chasing and teasing each other amazingly, and nanu changed his side on bed with misty eyes and a soft smile of contentment and satisfaction, as could listen that even the walls of his house were now learnt to laugh and whisper the language of love.

He finally caught a hold on her in their room, when she was about to enter in washroom. "Kya kha tumne... Mota ho gya hu mai...", His arms went around her waist and that sudden pull was so strong that with a loud gasp her head almost collided with his chest, but just on right time he controlled the pull.

"Maine... To... Maine...", she was breathless
and breathing heavily she kept her head on his chest for some brief moments. Her hands were fisted his shirt on his shoulder and breaths were uneven due to their chasing game.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें