Celebration of Togetherness

It was one of those winter days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold. when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. The sun was shining brightly cutting through the intensity of chilled wind. But His smile blooms brighter than ten suns, when finally a design, which was only in mind till then, came before eyes in its physical form of his specially ordered pendant.

A cycle went chiming its bell loudly, a icecream cart went pressing its loud air balloon type instrument, some loud sounds of hollerings to attract the potential customers by dupatta vendors and other small accessories vendors, all these sounds mixed with loud chatting and traffic sounds were making the surroundings fully chaotic and noisy. But all the sounds seemed to be muted when he was choosing the most melodious jingles for her feet, and the salesman looked at him in amusement, when inspite of choosing the best design, he actually choose the best sound, by lifting every anklet and jingling it near his ears.

He was in the diamond section of biggest jewellery shop of Ahmedabad. Everything was shimmering under the bright light of numerous tubelights, but the twinkles in his eyes glittered brightest, when finally found a beautiful ring for her delicate finger.

The busiest shopping street was also the most colourful street of city. And when you would be in a big boutique, surroundings always have only beautiful colours, but it all seemed colourless infact all went disappear when he finally saw the intricate design and beautiful colours of his already specially ordered saree.

Sameer Maheshwari, yes Sameer Maheshwari was also known for his shopping streaks, but not even him ever thought that someday he would not only shop for someone other than nanu, that too for a girl, that too crazily and infact also would enjoy those moments. His car was full of bags, and sitting on the driving seat he was checking the list of nexts. His eyes fell on his reflection in the side mirror, and he himself got astounded," God Sameer... Stop blushing like fool... Kisi ne aise dekh liya to kal paper me photo chhap jayegi...", He mumbled to himself and laughed loudly,"Naina.... Kya kar diya hai tumne..." He himself was not able to believe the changes occured in him in last some days.

He was amazed, he was tired but he was not only very excited but a deep feelings of contentment and peace was surging in his heart and running in his every nerve like blood. From the first day, she became very special for him, but now after realising his feelings it was tough to wait even for a moment to confess,"ahh... Kal tak kaise rahunga Mai..." He grumpily talked to himself again. He wanted to tell her his heart out, but more than her reply, waiting for her blushing pink cheeks and serene sweet smile. More than anything her reactions were exciting him. He knew that she was going to blush to the deepest and most probably hide herself in him, that was the moment he was waiting the most. He waited long to make the moment special, but now after starting the actual preparations it was more difficult to wait. Even on the thought of the precious moment his heart started to pound heavily and a wide smile bloomed unknowingly.

After finishing his shopping spree, and checking the notepad, he finally turned the steering on the usual lane of Maheshwari mansion, now a home. His car halted in the porch, and he descended, suddenly a realisation dawned,"shit... Ye sab kal tak Naina se kaise chhupaunga... Usne dekh liya to surprise kharab ho jayega." He thought for one moment but door opened till then like always without a knock. He quickly locked the car and came near her. Greeting him with a fresh smile she was looking very beautiful even in a simple suit. Passing a sweet smile and encasing her in a gentle side hug, he asked Radhe to keep all the things safely in his study, and tactfully asked Naina to make him a coffee as he was very tired.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें