STARRY NIGHTS

The uproar of loud claps, amazed eyes of event host, impressed amused eyes of some business men and even mocking sarcastic eyes of others; he was oblivious to all. Not only him, infact she too, quite perfunctory of all; either it's praising or envious eyes present in the hall. Regardless of everything and everyone else, they both were lost in their small moment. It was their moment and they didn't allow anyone to invade their moment. He walked down the dais, ambled near her, and she was still like frozen at her place, just looking deeply in his captivating eyes. These hypnotic effects of his deep eyes was broken only when he wrapped her in himself mumbling a sweet message of love in her ears. She blushed and glowed in shades of dawn. He lifted his hand with that trophy and gave that to her, but instead of holding the trophy, she wrapped her fingers around his and tightened their hold on the metal. He sighed realising the vast presence of guests around themselves and sat on their seats with her. He still had his one hand around her shoulders and she was a bit leaned on him. He smiled and squeezed her shoulder lightly and tilted his head to rest on hers.

It seemed like they were still in their own world of emotions; that was quite vague and hazy but beautiful and loving too. However, this ride in their lala land broke by excited voice of event host as he announced the wrap up of the award ceremony and start of the party,"Wow.. wow.. wow... After these beautiful words, I think koi bhi ye nhi kah paayega ki businessmen boring hote hai... What an amazing expression of emotions... Lovely... But after seeing this reel wala pyar in real, I insist you both to please grace the dance floor and start the celebration with your moves... Please... Sir... Ma'am... please..."

A huge round of applauds supported this and made Sameer sigh, but Naina; her eyes widened and she gasped gulping a lump in nervousness.

Seeing her getting nervous, Sameer thought to deny politely, but then thinking something, leaned on her side and asked her,"so... My beautiful wifey... Can I have a pleasure of dance with you..."

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him and smiled sweetly. His deep ocean pools swiftly vanished her nervousness, her eyes glittered and she nodded.

Loud hoots and claps again greeted them as they got up and walked towards the dance floor. Sameer hold her hand delicately and opened the button of his jacket while walking towards the floor.

As they stepped on, a soft voice of Lata Mangeshkar and Kumar sanu swam in the air. A song that they both actually felt like their 'dil ki baat'.

Kuch na kaho... kuch bhi na kaho....
Kuch na kaho.... kuch bhi na kaho....
Kya kehna hai.. kya sun-na hai...
Mujhko pata hai, tumko pata hai...
Samay ka yeh pal, tham sa gaya hai...
Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai....

Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho...
Kuch na kaho... kuch bhi na kaho....

"Sameer... Mujhe dance... I mean itne achi tarah se nhi aata...", suddenly she softly whispered as holding her both hands he made her stood just before himself.

"Don't worry... Mai hu naa...",he smiled and guided her left hand on his shoulder and himself pulled her closer holding her waist. She gasped, blushed deeply, but soon lost herself in his eyes and swayed on melodious tune.

They swayed perfectly on rhythm, twirled around and enjoyed the music, but as soon as the song progressed, the world around them started to disappear. It seemed like the lights dimmed automatically, just perfect to look into each other's eyes. Every chatter, every whisper, even the sound of claps vanished and they were so lost in deep pools, that they both didn't know when their hands moved and embraced each other. She rested her head on his heart, listening to his calm beats and smiling he tilted his head and rested his cheek on her hairs. This was actually just like the song; a moment in which only they were there and no one else.

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें