Promises and Plans

The icy grey sky restlessly grumbled. The thick blackened clouds were dragged down by the heavy rain which it held in its delicate frame. The clouds which struggled to withstand the burden of the weight which the rain held, soon gave in. The rain poured down over the city with a roar. The sound of emptiness was disrupted by the loud gregarious boom of thunder. Along with the loud sounds of grumbling clouds, cold droplets of water stormed in the room and disturbed his peaceful sleep. He groaned and turned his face thinking them as showering drops from her wet hairs,"ummm... Naina..." But soon her hands around his waist frowned him and compelled him to open his sleepy eyes and he understood that its not her but the rains were trying to invade his sleep. Frowning and scrunching his nose he annoyingly looked at the window, which they left opened coz the flat was closed for so many days and that fresh air circulation was much needed. But his annoyance soon turned into smile, when he turned otherwise and looked the way Naina was sleeping. Covered with the blanket head-over-heels and completely pressed into him and clutching his t-shirt tightly. Though that was cute but he pouted as not being able to see her beautiful face.

A loud gust of wind with cold droplets brought him back from his thoughts and he tried to slip from the bed very slowly and carefully, but as soon as he moved a bit, she groaned, curled some more into him and her fist went tighter on his t-shirt. He stopped just there, looked at her and tried to think something. And after sometime he again tried to move, this time replacing himself by a pillow.and carefully transferring her hand on that, but as soon he placed her hand on the pillow, the serene smile of her face turned into a frown and groaning she pulled back her hand with a little push on the pillow, turned around and pulled the blanket. And in all this the poor pillow was on the floor and Sameer looked at her cute frown and anger even in sleep. Muttering a curse to the rain and rubbing his palms together he quickly latched the window and made a washroom trip and more than quick slipped beneath the blanket but again a frown took place on his face coz now her back was facing him and when he tried to pull her, she was so reluctant to move even a finger. He thought amused,"ye so bhi rahi hai ya nahi... Nind me bhi itni strong feels..." Making some cute faces he tried to sleep, but soon saw understood that it was quite impossible to sleep without her. He looked at her back once again and thinking something shifted a little, turned, encased her in arms and kissed her cheek mumbling,"sorry Naa wifey... Ab nhi jaunga..." And smiled instantly feeling her relaxing against himself.

A pleasuring sound of soft giggles and a melodious jingle of her bangles made him smile instantly he opened his eyes. He looked at her, standing in the balcony she was playing with small droplets of rain as the pours had turned into drizzles till then. Laying on his stomach and resting his face on the back of his palms he adored the serene smile of his wifey for sometime, but the distance soon turned unbearable and he got out of the bed. 

"Good morning sweetheart...",he almost whispered in her ears, encasing her in a back hug. And she gasped when suddenly his arms came around her with a shawl, but relaxing soon she too greeted him, while looked at his strange but caring gesture of wrapping her in his  shawl.

"Bhut thand hai Naa, bimar ho jaogi...", following her eyes he answered.

Seeing her comfortable, he slowly moved his hands and pressed her in himself some more. Her freshly bathed skin was oozing out the fresh fragrances of lilies mixed with her very own unique scents and it started to cloud his mind. He leaned some more on her shoulder and she felt his warm breath on her nape.  The cold weather, chilling winds and cool droplets of drizzles everything failed to hold back the heat which suddenly started to emit from her skin. She could feel her cheeks burning in that heat, she could hear her heart hammering between ribs, she could count the somersaults of butterflies in her stomach and when it seemed to impossible to stay there, she somehow managed to whisper,"coffee... Mai coffee lati hu... Aap... Aap... Fresh..."

LIVE TO LOVE: ARRANGEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें