Chapter 04: I know I can trust you

The next day after school, Kana and Izuku walked to the beach he said is the perfect place to practice

The next day after school, Kana and Izuku walked to the beach he said is the perfect place to practice. It was hard for Kana to convince Aizawa to let her go do training with another person because she never uses the quirks away from him. After all, he's the only person that can stop her.

Well, most of the time.

However, she had a good argument. If he didn't let her practice like this now "how can we be sure I'll not kill someone by accident before the world's eyes at the Festival?", she quoted.

Aizawa knew this is a good point and that he can't be with her every single time for the rest of their lives. Now is the time to trust in her capacity of dealing with the foxes gods by herself, after seven years of working on this.

It's time to let his baby girl give her first steps into the world alone, to her dreams.

Both teenagers are now using a gym outfit to practice comfortably. Kana opted to wear tight shorts, that reach her mid-thigh, and a big t-shirt from her dad, that passes her knees. Also, she stylized her hair in one big braid, loosely dancing behind her back, her bangs dancing with the wind.

"Wow, is so pretty! You always do training in here?" Kana is looking around in awe.

"Yes, All Might always brought me here, since day one. This beach was full of trash but we cleaned around in the end."

"So cool~! It must have been hard... By the way, how did he pass the quirk to you?" the boy cringed immediately.

"Ahmn... He made me... Eat his hair." Kana snorted loudly, grabbing his arm as support. "Please don't laugh, it was horrible!"

Laughing about it, they walked down to the sand, starting the training with some stretching to warm up. After a few minutes, the first match began.

"How are you used to training with your dad?"

"Just some simple physical combat first, without using fox energy. But I warn you, even out of a fox form, I'm more agile and strong than a normal person."

"Even if he erases your quirk?" he asks wild-eyed.

"He can't erase, hihihi~! So, let's see what you need to focus on first, Midoriya." smirking, Kana run to him. When the boy tried to dodge, he was already on the sand, with her pinning him down. "Eyes open, Midoriya! Let's start sharpening those reflexes!"

Understanding his new challenge, Izuku accept the hand she was extending and stood up for more rounds. The boy found himself on the sand a lot of times. It was pretty hard to follow her with his eyes. The girl is fast but after a few (more than thirty) times, he managed to stop her attack and pin her down.

"I DID IT!" he celebrates while helping her up.

"Now I saw evolution! I felt your eyes on me all time. With this you can stop any attacks or quirks coming in your direction." they walked a bit to their bags to take a break, drinking water and admiring the ocean.