Chapter 07: I am Kana!

Kana is even more upset now with Hitoshi Shinso, seeing some students giving up on the Festival because of his quirk, feeling unworthy of competing anymore because they can't even remember what happened

Izuku faced Kana, seeing the anger burning in her eyes with concern. He holds her hand tightly, trying to keep the fox at bay. An action that didn't go unnoticed by a few other students, curious with all the proximity.

When the pairings of the tournament event were shown on the big screen, Kana focused in make strategies against her opponents. A grin appeared on her face seeing that her first battle will be against a classmate, Tenya Ilda.

"Wow, a battle to see who is the faster..." Izuku mumbled, full of expectations.

"What do you think?" she smiled at him while they walk to the waiting room.

"Well, Ilda was born to be quick with his engines, so he is a strong opponent, not to mention that he has very good physical strength. Otherwise, you're a fox, agility and mobility are also your nature, so..."

"Yep, here we go again..." the girl sighed, dragging the mumbling boy with her.

~🦊~

Kana is on the edge of her seat, watching down the first pairing: her best friend against Hitoshi Shinso. Even though she warned him to be careful, the girl just knows that the boy will simply follow his impulses.

Izuku tried to keep in mind what Kana and Ojiro told him but Shinso just managed to hit his nerve; his new weakness.

"I saw you with the fox girl early. Pretty intimate I must say. So you're the one who owns that pet?" he smirked.

Kana almost entered the arena seeing that Midoriya fell into his trance, growling down at the purple guy. The anger caused the girl to ignore his story being told by her uncle and dad.

'Maybe another time I can try to sympathize with you, Shinso. Not now when you're attacking my friend. Not after you invade my mind!'

After a few minutes of tension, Izuku was able to free himself with the help of One for All and attack Shinso, throwing him out of the ring. Kana and the class 1-A are screaming in celebration.

"Kana and Ilda, you guys next!" Momo notifies.

"I'm so ready to see this battle! Make your bets on who's the fastest!" Kirishima yelled.

Kana walked away, going stray to the center of the arena. In her way, her mind concentrated on the goal: make a good and memorable performance. Prove everyone wrong.

It's time to show the world that the Foxes Gods live.

All old heroes who know the fox's backstory and participate in her sentence tense up. Displeased but also curious about the announcement about the next pairing. The others, who know nothing, are only interested in Aizawa's daughter.