Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever

Kana's return to Yuei High was an event not only for 1-A but for the whole school

     Kana's return to Yuei High was an event not only for 1-A but for the whole school. And not because of all the gossip but mostly due to the lunchtime.

     For the first time, all students from a class sat together, even though there isn't one single table capable of fitting everyone together; which led some of them to sit on the floor. Everything to stay close to their friend and to show her how much she was missed.

     The other classes were surprised at how united 1-A is, and how much the fox is precious to them.

     After this eventful day, all class walked back to their dorms with serene hearts, going to their rooms to enjoy the rest of this good day.

     Obviously, Izuku is with Kana. Now that she's back he doesn't want to let her out of sight any second. Giving her a lot of smooches on the face and neck, he's delighted with her giggles filling the room.

"Izuku! L-Let me breathe!" she said trying to release his arms that are tightly crossed before her stomach.

     At some moment when they arrived at her room, the greenish glued on her from behind, kissing her neck nonstop and making both fall on her bed. She's laughing so hard with the tickles those butterfly kisses are causing that she's almost breathless.

"I just missed you so much..." he's repeating this since earlier. Midoriya just broke. "I don't wanna let go, I need you in my arms."

"Okay~ I'll stay in your arms but please stop with the kisses for one minute! Please!" he stopped, to Kana's relief. Taking a deep breath, she chuckled feeling him smelling her hair. "What are you doing?"

"Remembering how good you smell... I missed this too."

"What more did you miss?"

"Pretty much everything. Every second we were together, our talks, jokes, training... All of this!" Kana turned around to look at him, still enclosed in his strong arms.

"I missed you too but... I was afraid everyone would be scared of me... Even you."

"Are you kidding?! Kana when you were in your full Demon form I was speechless with how magnific you were!" his eyes are shining just by remembering, making Kurama purr in her mind. "Later I'll show you the videos on the internet so you can see how much the giant fox on fire is beautiful! And how could I be feared of the hero that saved All Might's life?"

     Kana blushed with his compliments, the foxes delighted with his sincerity.

"Thank you, Izu~ I was so terrified when I heard about you being taken away that day... I just couldn't stop myself from doing it. I regret nothing!"

"I'll be eternally grateful to you, Kana. You're my hero, all of you!"

"It was so hard to be away from who I love... I thought it was my end..." small tears fell from her eyes and Izuku kissed them away, reassuring her that she was safe now and everything is gone.