Chapter 17: Special

Kana didn't know it but for some time now she's been winning over some heroes' hearts

Kana didn't know it but for some time now she's been winning over some heroes' hearts. The fox only noticed now that she was having a class with other three heroes besides her father; a special class to prepare them for the Provisional Hero License Exam.

Cementoss and Ectoplasm have an aura clean of judgment, hate or disgust towards her. They're neutral and see Kana only as a promising student. The fox is beyond awestruck by this discovery and also happy with the change. She immediately shared the news with Bakugou and Izuku, who also are feeling the same.

About the third hero in this class, judging by how quiet and subtle she's now, Kana can only assume that Aizawa and Yagi indeed talked with the woman about her unprofessional behavior. Not that Midnight's aura changed significantly but now the woman is less menacing.

The students are having an intense day of class, using their brains to come up with an idea for Special Moves. Kana is overflowing with ideas since she always thought about it and the possibilities are infinite!

⁰⁰'⁰⁰ ⁻ ⁰²'⁰⁰ ⁽ˡᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵇⁱˡⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠᵒˣ⁾

"First move: Orb of Deception! I create a sphere full of spiritual energy that I can throw to my target and it'll come back to me in any way. If the orb hit the target, it'll pass through them and come back to me causing true damage."

Kana explained to her mentors, giving a demonstration with one of the Ectoplasm's clones, which was immediately destroyed.

"Second move: Fox-Fire. I use the spiritual flames to burst myself and gain more movement speed. Also creating a few small flames, that float around me and chase any target nearby, burning them."

Ectoplasm send three more clones to the girl, which gave them a good demonstration of the second special move.

"Third move: Charm~!"

"C-Charm? Did she really say charm?" Midnight whispered to the others.

"Indeed, she did." Cementoss laughed.

"Charm is an effective move that I can use to taunt the targets to attack only me, trapping them in a small trance, being perfect to take the unwanted attention from others to me."

"Hm, very interesting." Ectoplasm said, watching his clone ignore completely the other students and go straight to the girl, even without his command.

"And! My last and ultimate move: Spirit Rush. I can dash in three different directions quickly and at the same time attack more than one target, throwing at them a big amount of spiritual energy. The more target I successfully hit and defeat, the more dashes I can do again, because of the rush of the victory."