Chapter 25: Forever?

"I need some help here!" a policeman screamed, trying to reach a person that is unconscious inside a room in flames

"I need some help here!" a policeman screamed, trying to reach a person that is unconscious inside a room in flames. "WHERE ARE THE FIREFIGHTERS?"

"I don't know! Man, the whole building is collapsing, we need to go! Now!" both are coughing a lot with all smoke.

     The man refused to leave, trying to move a huge debris from the door but in vain. His quirk isn't for this.

"Don't worry, I'm here!" a male voice came from behind them, a hero.

"DEKU!" both smiled, feeling relief.

"I need you two to leave now, this area is too dangerous." the tall hero approached the duo, warning them about the danger.

"Please! There's a lady inside this room, she needs help!"

     Nodding, Deku walked to the area, while the cops ran out of the building. When he was about to move the debris, a force threw him far away. Quickly recomposing himself, the hero stood up in a fight stance but froze with his mouth open.

"You don't learn, do you? Always check if is safe to move the debris! Didn't you go to Yuei?" a sweet voice said, walking to him, arms crossed and the characteristic pout on her face.

"Sorry, pro-hero Foxie Kana but rescue is your specialty, not mine." he teased, watching the woman roll her eyes and turn into her tiny form, crawling into the next room. "D-Didn't knew you were back in town!"

"Of course, you don't check your phone ever!" she screams from the other side, clearly upset.

     Soon, the sound of a wall being destroyed was heard, and the hero jumped down with the victim in her arms, leaving the other hero inside.

     The building collapsed over him.

"FOXIE KANA~!" the public around the area started to scream euphorically, taking pictures and recording the moment: another successful rescue from the #1 Rescuer Pro-Hero, with hundreds and hundreds of lives saved by her.

     Numbers achieved only in her first year as a pro hero.

     Now it has been two years since she graduated from Yuei High. Foxie Kana also does other missions, mostly with her father and brother, Hitoshi Shinso, as an underground hero.