Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long

After so much tension about the Provisional Hero Licenses, things cooled down a bit

     After so much tension about the Provisional Hero Licenses, things cooled down a bit. The days in Yuei are running fast, soon turning into weeks and then months. All students are giving their best and enjoying the peaceful days at school...

     Too peaceful to Kana's liking.

     Not that she wants something bad happening but a gut feeling of hers is making her skin itchy from under it. The League of Villains is too quiet for a group that just freed two of its strongest members from prison.

     Kana fears what they are planning in the darkness and with a reason.

"You're tense all week..." Izuku commented again, it's starting to worry him.

"I'm restless." she sighed, moving her lunch around while they were sitting together in their free time at school, but not eating.

"The foxes are annoying you?"

"No, they're quiet. Oddly quiet... But I can tell that all this unsettling feeling is coming from them. Like they're getting ready to something that's about to happen."

     Izuku sighed and tried to talk her worries away and make her enjoy their last day of class before the weekend. He's particularly anxious because after school he'll visit his mother, that dramatically complained that her son forgot about her existence due to his dreams.

     Kana will just stay in the dorms, not following the boy to see her mother-in-law this time. Not that she wants to do something anyways.

     What she wants to do is stop ignoring this anguish feeling and just embrace it, following her instincts to wherever it wants to go, but Aizawa insisted that she must keep calm and don't do it.

     So easy to tell.

     Thankfully, the last period got to an end quickly. After getting to the dorms, Kana said goodbye to her boyfriend with a longing kiss and he went away home.

     Kana decide to just sleep, wishing this will make her heart stop being so stressed. So, putting on a hoodie she stole from Izuku, the girl fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

~🦊~

     Abruptly Kana sat up on her bed, waking from her slumber in a rompant.

     The girl was up in a cold sweat, panting and feeling even worst than before; to the point she's almost vomiting. Noticing she was already in her Spiritual form, she got even more nervous.

     Kana gave up this stupid fight against herself.

     'Fuck that shit!' she thought, stumbling out of her bed, going to her mirror she pleaded to the Foxes Gods. 'Ahri! Kurama! Please just tell me where I have to go!'

     Feeling herself being pulled by an invisible string, Kana got out of her room and took the stairs to the hall area, not even caring about the lift. All of her friends are down there, watching tv and chatting.