Chapter 26: It was you who left me first

Kana disappeared from the map

     Kana disappeared from the map. No one knows where she is, in her agency people keep telling that her location is 'Classified' and her closest friends are ignoring Izuku's pleas to say any information.

"Kacchan, you need to help me! Kana is miss-" when the blonde opened the door to him, his eyes got wide at the person inside. "OCHACO! YOU'RE HERE!"

     Izuku ran to the brunette, trying to ask about her best friend but by the deep scowl on her face, he knows that she knows about everything and isn't on his side at all.

"Babe, why is he in here?" she ignored the other completely, talking straight to her boyfriend.

"And I fucking know? I don't own this apartment anymore apparently! Everyone just goes in and out whenever the fuck they want!" groaning, he jumped on his couch, bringing the brunette with him. "I hope she finally left you, sucker!"

"Ochaco, I know you already know about everything-"

"Indeed and even with more details than you! It's to me that she calls late in the night crying her heart out because you don't even acknowledge her existence!" her pink cheeks are red with anger at this point.

"I know! I'm a loser, a terrible boyfriend, a sucker, a fucker... But I want to talk with her and I'm trying for a week and she just disappeared!"

"You won't find her, Izuku." her serious tone made him drop a cold sweat. "She's out of the country, traveling with Todoroki.

"WITH WHO?!"

"HAHAHA! YOU SURE FUCKING LOSE HER NOW!" Bakugou laughed loud and hard, hugging his girlfriend to his lap, and kissing her cheek. "Perfect way to drop a bomb, baby."

"Wh-Why is she traveling with Todoroki?!" he asked desperately.

"Who knows!? If she didn't tell you, why should I? I'm notifying you about it so you just stop this irrational search and calm down! Kana. Is. Fine."

"With Todoroki~ The one who has had a crush on her since always. Boy, you're so fucked. Soon after a big shit, she ran to him." once again he's laughing at the other's face. "Serves you right! You did nothing to change this for a whole week. God knows when or if they'll come back!"

     Midoriya is truly devastated now. In their second year, Todoroki made clear to him, word by word, that he would wait patiently for the day he fails to Kana, to conquer the fox himself.

     And Izuku just handed her to him on a silver platter now.

~🦊~

     Two months have passed and Izuku is still without news or updates about Kana and Todoroki. He's afraid. Never before has he felt so scared since he now acknowledges that he's losing his lover. All his fault.

     He talked with Yagi Toshinori, All Might, about it and even his idol is disappointed with him.

     "Being a hero isn't like that at all, young Midoriya. Even being a dangerous job, we still have special and loved ones by our side and we take care of them as much as the others outside. Even more! If you can't care for the one that always was beside you, how do you plan to do the same for random civilians? Being a hero isn't only about going up on the charts, you're doing this wrong. Don't do with Kana the same mistake I did with Tomura."