Chapter 21: Let us be your world

The press and all media are in chaos

The press and all media are in chaos. The world is mourning the announcement All Night gave a few minutes ago about his retirement, which got Izuku even more affected because of the subliminal message he let in it, that now the One for All is his and is his time to be the symbol of peace.

This shocking news was enough to make people forget a bit about the giant fox but not enough to stop the HPSC and the heroes from taking action.

Once again, the moment repeats itself: the heroes are reunited to decide Kana's fate.

Izuku and all Class 1-A are apprehensive about this. Now is known by everybody Kana's history with the Commission, because Bakugou angrily yelled for everyone to hear in a furious outburst. The police didn't let any of them see their friend, that was taken to the hospital after the fight.

Once again, Kana is seen as a threat to the world.

"This is so unfair!" Kirishima groaned in frustration. "She just save the world from the worst villain we ever met, saved Midoriya and All Might's life and they want her in prison?"

This discussion continued nonstop, everyone restless with this injustice. Only three of them are quieter, too afraid that this time they wouldn't hesitate in sending her to Tartarus or even kill the fox.

The Class waited for news, anything, even a little update but nothing came for days. The classes with All Might and Aizawa got replaced, with a different hero.

Days turned into weeks and soon a month of stress and anxiety passed slowly. Any news about Kana came, it's like she doesn't exist anymore.

'But what if she really...' Izuku stopped his intrusive thoughts once again, forbidding himself from waiting for the worst. However, isn't as easy to do as it's to say.

Everyone is depressed by the absence of the loveable fox.

Not knowing how much harder is being to her family to deal with this; trying to stop people of commit a great mistake. Well, at least one mistake bigger than this one right now.

It makes Aizawa's heart bleed to see his baby girl all locked up like a criminal. The truth about the situation is that Kana never was sent to a hospital.

The Commission was afraid of her causing more destruction and at the first opportunity she was sent straight to Tartarus, the most secure place in the country. Created to imprison the worst villains ever.

But this is not a place to Kana be.

Only in the last month, the fox went thinner and pale. Her eyes are lifeless, full of dark circles and her hair fell a lot due to so much stress. And no wonder...

Kana is all tied up in a designed straitjacket that goes from torso to legs; the only thing she can move is her head but limitedly. Receiving only a few meals, that are disgusting in her opinion, the girl is pretty much dead inside – being devoured by depressive thoughts.