Chapter 12: I can end you real quick

It was really hard for Kana to watch her friends fighting each other in the middle of such an important exam as the Practical End of Terms Test

     It was worst to see them having an awkward performance and barely making it to the end successfully against All Might. But when both got out, the angry fox scolded them so hard that even Bakugou listened to her quietly, recognizing his mistakes.

     After all this commotion, Class 1-A took the day to shop, all too excited about the summer trip. Wanting to buy new things for it.

     Kana came with Izuku and was talking with him before the rest came around. From the class, only Todoroki and Bakugou skipped the plans. The fox wanted to see some hiking & climbing outfits to buy and use at the forest lodge but the girls dragged her away from him. With other plans in mind.

"Sorry, Deku~! But we need to buy some special things for Kana!" Ochaco laughed at his confusion, leaving him behind.

"What are you guys planning?" Kana narrowed her eyes at them.

"You need some cute outfits for the trip!" Momo says excitedly, ready to spend her money with the girls.

"No, I need a hiking outfit! It's a forest, we probably will walk a lot and get dirty!"

"Kana, Kana... You're too naive for your own good. We'll take care of you, so the boys you droll of you!" Mina commented slyly.

"Ohh~ Boys? Plural? What do you know that I don't, Mina?"

"Jirou, didn't you notice how Bakugou gets all soft around Kana? And the way Todoroki keeps staring at her?!" Kana stopped the walk, laughing hard at them. "Did... Did I say something wrong?"

"You guys are so cute, really trying to help me!" the fox took a breath to recompose herself. "But let me tell you something. As a fox, I can see and feel the aura from people; which consists in the person's character and feelings."

"WHAT? FOR REAL?!" Ochaco screams in shock.

"So what does that mean tho?" Jirou is curious now.

"That means you guys got everything wrong! First of all, Bakugou gets soft with me because he sees me like a pup."

"WHAT?! He sees you as a pup and you don't care?"

"But I am a pup... I'm a pup or kit fox, the one you prefer! This doesn't offend me at all!"

"I see you as a pup too, ribbit~! Not in a bad way! I just fell in love with you right away, like when you just see a cute baby animal! I thought you would get offended but I'm relieved that you don't care, ribbit!" Tsuyu confesses, hugging and petting her head. Making the girl purr and nuzzle back. "Sooo cute~!"

"And about Todoroki... It's not like you guys think, he is just intrigued by my quirks."

     The girls whine in sync, disappointed with the news. They were already planning how to get the boys to confess to Kana on this trip.