EXO Xiumin - Caffeine

Well, I know that the song Caffeine is not sung by Xiumin. Let just say that I borrowed the song title.

Xiumin had asked you to go and accompany him to the nearest coffee shop as today was his day off. He wanted to spend time with you. Nearing the shop, you turned to look at Xiumin. Re-thinking if his disguise did work in public.

Xiumin turn to you as he felt your gaze on him.

"Why? Something wrong?" he worriedly asked as he stop on his steps and put a hand on your cheeks. You shook your head.

"Nothing. Just looking at you. Is that a sin?" you simply asked him. Trying to shrugged off his worriedness. But, it didn't work that easy.

"Don't lie. I can see you are not telling me the truth." you look up at him. Seeing plead in his eyes.

"I was just thinking if your disguise could work." you answered, still hiding the truth from your two years boyfriend. You had to admit, that he as an idol is such a heartbreak. Your friends fangirling over him, not to mention his overseas fan. He had a busy schedule that you even barely seen your text being read by him.

"Is that all? It's okay." he replied as he ruffled your hair. Xiumin opened the door as he let you enter while mouthing the word 'Ladies first'. You smiled at his affections.

The two of you then spend time together, drinking coffee while sharing stories. There is only one secret left for him.

Before leaving, Xiumin also brought some coffee for other members. Your head start throbbed but Xiumin doesn't seem to take notice.

Reaching the dorm, Xiumin opened the door and squeal like a girl. You followed his track with blurry vision. You hear footsteps nearing you and hold you up.

"You okay?" Kyungsoo asked as he held your shoulder. He examined at your pale face before turning back at his hyung.

"Hyung, you guys went to the coffee shop?" Kyungsoo asked, his protective side coming. He was your twin brother. He was older by a few minutes only but he was a very good brother. Xiumin nodded at his question.

"Did she drink coffee?"

"Yeah, she drank iced Americano." Xiumin simply answered. Still unaware of Kyungsoo's questions.

"She didn't tell you, did she?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow on his hyung. Your head still spinning, the only thing that keep you up is your brother. Xiumin scrunched his eyebrows at Kyungsoo's words.

"She can't drink coffee. Even a slight caffeine. It doesn't go well with her body." Kyungsoo simply said and with that your secret revealed. You fight the clouding darkness as you felt Xiumin call out your name, before darkness swallowed you in.

XXXXXXXX

You woke up at the sound of people talking. Or maybe arguing. You fluttered your eyes open and try to pull your hands to your face as the light are hurting your eyes but fail. You look down and saw Kai was the one who was holding your hand.

"Jongin, what happen?" you asked as Jongin turn his gaze on you. Your voice are hoarse and low. By that time, the room turn silence.

"Just hear things out, okay?" Kai said as he released your hand and walk away. Another person had already sat at Kai's previous seat in a few sec.
"You. Stupid." the person said while he hit your head slightly. You look up at him and saw Xiumin with his puffy eyes. You stay quiet, knowing its your fault of not telling him about your anti-caffeine.

"You should have told me. If it wasn't for Kyungsoo, when will you tell me?" he tried steadying his tone but literally fail. He sobbed as he speaks.

"You should have told him, Kyura." Your twin, Kyungsoo speaks up from the door frame. "He basically destroy this dorm as he was frustrated about you. He nearly turn monster."

"I'm sorry. I just think that coffee makes you happy. That's why I don't tell you." you speaks up, trying to tell him that you was concern about his favorite drink which well-known by people.

"That's what you think. What's the use of coffee if my caffeine wasn't there?" you look at him confused.

"You are my caffeine. I can't lose you. I'm already addicted. I can't sleep if we fight that day. Like the other day, when I just remember that I can't celebrate our anniversary because of schedule. You are so mad at me. I can't be fine thinking how I have hurt you with coffee. Before coffee was my happiness, now its you. My caffeine." Xiumin lean down and kiss you on your lips.

A/n : 어때요? 괜찮아요? I hope you understand my words and storyline. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm horrible.