JunHyung (B2ST) - I Never Hated You Pt. 2

The wedding was fine. For me. But, I can see sadness in his eyes. Later, we got home. The one that Jun-Hyung prepared for us for the wedding. This wedding was a private one as I don't want the press knew about it.

"Well, if you want me to locked you outside, just stand there." he said coldly. I liked him but I wasn't happy about this wedding as we are forced into it. I stepped in the house. It was quite big and beautiful. Jun-Hyung's touch.

It was already past 12 in the midnight. He closed the door behind him and locked it. He led me to the master bedroom where we would be sharing it from now on.

I change into my night gown without realizing Jun-Hyung's eye on me. I only realized it when I turn on the bed. He walked off the bed and walked straight to me.

As he took a step closer, I took a step back. I looked into his eyes to find it full with lust. I felt scared as my step comes to an end as I was already on the wall. He came closer until I could feel his warm breath.

"Why are you scared? I'm your husband," he whisper in my ears. Then, his lust took over the scene as I just let him do anything to me as I can't be rude. He is my husband.

He turned to the cold him when in the morning. We only be husband and wife during night and I have always let him do anything to me.

I felt he only wanted me to take revenge as if 'you drag me into this, now you gotta follow me'. As if he hated me for dragging him into this marriage.

XXXXXXX

It has been nearly 4 months of our marriage and I am now doing my chore of the morning which is cook him breakfast. Unfortunately, today I felt a little dizzy. It was like a mountain on top of my head. It was so heavy but I have to cook for him. I'm afraid he will be mad at me.

Jun-Hyung's P.O.V

I wake up and prepare myself as I have to go to B2ST's recording room. Me, had been always make new songs for my group as I am overflowing with ideas. I had always pretend cold in the morning as I don't want to make her too attached to me.

At night, I would always lose control on myself and it was weird. She let me do anything to her. Doo-Joon told me that her sister is a virgin. So, I thought that's why she just let me. As day passed, I realized I loved her. Her cook, her scent, her smile although she hardly smiled at me.

I went to the kitchen and found her cooking with one hand on her forehead? Is she alright?

"Ya, Kyung-Joon ah. Are you okay....." I was cut off by her figure suddenly collapsed on the floor. My baby. I catch her quick as I could. I look at her face. She was pale with sweaty forehead.

"Ya, wake up!" I shook her shoulder as I freaked out. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dial Doo-Joon's number.

"Hello?"

"Do your sister had any sickness? She fainted." I stated. Doo-Joon on the other hand was shocked.

"No. Wait there, I'll call the hospital to your house." he then hung up. Wake up, Kyung-Joon. Please. I know I was an ass as I never show affection towards her.

XXXXXXX

"How's my wife, doctor?" I asked as he went out of the ward where my wife was in.

"She is fine but don't let her do too much work, okay" I nodded my head.

"But, doc. Why she fainted? She had any disease?" I asked as I was trembling in fear of what the doctor gonna said.

"Don't worry. She is fine."

"Is she expecting?" Doo-Joon asked from behind me. What?! I swift my gaze at the doctor just to find the doctor nodded.

"Yes, it had been two months. Congrats sir." the doctor said as he shook my hand. What?! This can't be happening.