KiKwang (B2ST) - Only You

Here you are, standing in a make-up room. You can felt your hand sweats. You are so nervous. Today, you will got married to your first love. You had been with him since the past 5 years. He wanted you to be his wife as he was afraid of losing you. He didn't want other guys to have you.

There you are, waiting nervously behind the door. The door opened revealing him on his tux on the stage and your dad in front of you holding out his hand.

"Come, honey," your dad said and you hold his hand. You follow his rhythm and the ceremony continued peacefully.

XXXXXXX

It has been two months of your wedding and he had been treating you his best.

"Honey, morning," he said in croaked voice as he saw you sitting on the bed. You turned and smile at him. You knew how much he loved you and so do you.

He sat up and engulf you in his warm hug. You smiled as you asked him what is wrong with him.

He shook his head. "Nothing is wrong," he stated. He actually wanted to married with you because he knew he had not much time left. He just don't want to leave you but he had to. He was so regret of not taking monthly checkups on his health. Now, this is his consequences.

The next day, you tried to wake him up but it doesn't work. His body was so cold as you assume he had fainted. You brought him to the hospital nervously as your mind make up nonsense things that could be happening to him.

The doctor came out of his room and approaches you. He shook off his head. You felt incredibly disbelief and your vision turns dark.

You could see him in front of you. In a shadowy figure. He dressed in white. He smiled as his figure grew closer to you. You could feel tears rushing down your face. He put his thumbs on your cheeks and wiped your tears away.

"Uljima. (Don't cry)" he said to you. But, it is hard for you.

"Kajima. (Don't go)" but he just smiled.

"Aniya, (No) I have to. My time had end. Don't worry. I leave you with him. He will take care of you." then his figure faded. Who is he? You only knew the B2ST members will be there for you and him.

You woke up, finding the guys surrounds you. They smiled at you as you look at them. This is what he means. They will be here for you.

"We will be handling his funeral next week, can we?" I just nodded as DooJoon speaks up.

"Ya, Nuuna. (Ya, sister) You wanna know something?" DongWoon asked you. You looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, sure. What up?" you replied.

"You're pregnant!" he screamed. Your tears streams down. This what his real meaning was. Your child with him. That was his last gift to you.