Author's note

Hey, guys. Sorry if I wasn't perfect in telling my stories. Actually, for my first one shot which is JunHyung's one. Actually, I am thinking of doing a part 4 as I realise I haven't revealed they slept together of sabotage or not. So, yeah. Part 4.

As for the YoSeob part. I accidently make the girl dead. Well, it just pass my mind as I was writing at that time. She was hiding her disease and actually I forgot to mention that actually her tumour had be a brain cancer as she doesn't want to remove the tumour.

KiKwang's part eventually about he had a disease but he died. His last gift was a child so that the girl dont forget about him. And for their child, there will be part 2.

I knew the DooJoon's part are really confusing. Let me tell you. DooJoon is the leader of BEAST. He actually never ever fall in love whether with people in Neverland or not. But, when he found GongSil...he fall in love with her. He found her when he was on the way to meeting at Afterland. To go to Afterland he had to pass human world. That is when his eyes caught GongSil.

Well, any disappoinment in my stories? Confusing story? Do comment or tell me directly to my profile.

-Delillah-

Cr to : BEAST as the roleplayer and my honest friend as she tell me that I should put this up to explain to you guys about my confusing story. I know you guys felt the same as her.