YoSeob (B2ST) - I Am Waiting

You stood there. Freezing as the cold winter wind blows through your skin. You rubbed your palms on your arms. You can still remember every single thing happening as you felt your eyes burn. Tears are threatening to fall off.

Flashback

"HaNeul ah! Hurry." YoSeob called out for you as you stand there freezing. You look up at him finding him smiled at you waving. You smiled and started to walk towards him.

"Baby, aren't you cold?" he asked you as he embraces you in a warm hug. He do have a warm calming hug. You shook your head.

"Not anymore." you replied at him. Your answers make him smiled. He loved you too much. You had been dating him for almost 4 years. You had always been supportive towards his career.

He always spend his time with you whenever he had free times. That what makes you love him more and more. He loves you too much and you also felt the same.

"Let's go. What do you want? Hot white chocolate?" he asked. You looked up. Smiled at him and nodded your head. He then pulls you away but hands still intertwined. He pulls you so that you follow his steps.

A few days later, you and him had a fight. You ran out of your shared house as he chased you from the back.

"HaNeul ah, please. I have nothing with her. She was just my old friend. I swore to you...." he stopped as he saw your figure stop and collapsing. His heart was racing like crazy.

"HaNeul ah!" he shouted and ran to caught you. He shook your body as your pale face appear before his eyes. "Please...please. Don't leave me alone," he cried.

XXXXXX

"Sir, how was she?" YoSeob asked the doctor after he checks on you.

"Yang ssi, she was okay. It was just her usual things happened again," the doctor stated.

"Usual things?" YoSeob asked in confusion.

"I supposed you don't know sir. But, she has a tumor in her brain. I told her to remove it but she said she wanted to spend times with you as you also always spend time with her." Tears formed in his eyes.

"Any possibilities she can be cured?" YoSeob asked in a trembling voice. He is afraid of losing you. Not after those four years together. The doctor shook his head which also make YoSeob fall on his knees. This can't be. You can't be leaving him.

"She already reach stage four. She knew this since last year. I knew she hid it." the doctor then walked away after tapping YoSeob's shoulder. You cannot leave him. Never. He can't live without you. Your presence was like oxygen to him.

End Of Flashback

You felt a warm arm wrapped you from behind. It hurts you as you know how much you will missed his touch. Your tears then fall down like streams. He tilted your chin and leans in as he kissed you. Your tears continue to fall down.

He took a year off so that he could spend his times with you. The doctor told you that you had 8 months left. But today, you actually got a week left. It has been 8 months since he left his career for a while.

You opened your eyes just to find him smiling sadly at you. You turn around so that you finally facing him.

You know how much he will hurt as you will leave him all alone.

"Yang YoSeob, you gotta be strong, okay? I will be watching you from heaven, okay?" he nodded his head as he closed the gap between you and him and kissed you. You just hope that he will be strong no matter how much it will hurt him.

Today, he was standing still. Still feels your loss. He had lose you for over a months and he keeps put the false on him as he didn't take care of your health well. His heart throbbed with pain as he keeps remembering the day you died.

"YoSeob ah, come here." he heard your voice calling him. He look up just to find you dressed in white.

"YoSeob ah, uljima (Don't cry). I always watch you. Please be strong. Never forget about me. You promised right?" you looked intensely as your figure starts to fade away.

"HaNeul ah!" he shouted. He then felt an arms around his waist as he started to run.

"YoSeob ah, calm down. It's alright," JunHyung said cooed him. YoSeob turned and cried on his shoulder.

"Please, she wouldn't want to see you like this. You gotta strong. Live your life if you want her to smiled from up there." JunHyung continued persuading. YoSeob then slowly gaining his consciousness as he started to calm down.

The other member waited him as he and JunHyung stand up and walk towards them. YoSeob smiled as he then started a race with JunHyung. The other members just watched as they know how he felt inside.

YoSeob knew you would upset if he wasted his time. He will be waiting for you till the time comes. When you and him can be together again.