Of Headache And Love (Ft. Wu Yi Fan)

I just sat there in the living room. In a house where me and my boyfriend currently share together. It has been frankly two years of us staying together. At first my parents had been unwilling it to happen but later they have learnt to accept it.

At first, yeah. It was awkward but now it is just fine. Except for the fact that lately Yi Fan had been always misunderstood my doings. I hope it was not the reason why Yi Fan would break up with me later. Thinking of this, gives me a headache.

Monday, I knew that I failed my test for this semester. Yeah, I'm a student. And it causes me to repeat the semester back. Tuesday, my agency told me to study and they lengthen my practice for a year! It means I will only be dubeted if I pass my test!

Wednesday also worse. I went to meet my parents but instead I got scolded for the fail in test! Why does everyone want to scold me. Thursday, my brother came here and he gave me encouraging words. He was a great idol for me. He was a success in engineering while me was only a mess. When I sent him off, my barely came home boyfriend saw us together.

He said that I was cheating on him. Whatever I wanted to say, he just would not listen to it. Fuck it! Why does this week is a bad week?

The headache in my head stings as I recalled each and every moments of this week. It had been there since I got to know that I failed. It getting worsen. I tried focusing on the laptop in front of me but it just useless!

I swift my gaze to the water just beside it. I grab a hold of the cup and barely shot the water in my mouth. My hand was trembling crazily. Side effects of these headaches. What make it worsen, I finished all my meds already. Why all of this happening? As I wipe the water that spilled off my clothes, I heard the click sound of the door. Indicating a person just enter the house.

I swift my gaze only to meet up with the angry Yi Fan. Is he having a bad day? Why?

"Where have you been?" Yi Fan spoke up. I look down and shook my head.

"I've been nowhere."

"Don't lie to me, Ha Na!" he said as he banged his fist on the table infront of me. Wow, I was unaware that he was that close. I look up at him. Ignoring the stinging sensation after his fist collide with the table. I pull all in. Hiding my pain.

"What do you mean I lie?" I said as I stood up with wobbly legs. I try to look stable even if I'm not. He shot glares at me. Why did you think of me like that?

"Don't lie to me. I saw you at a coffe shop holding hands with someone else! You guys even kissed!" he yelled at me. I shook my head. My head was already throbbing with all of this. My vision blurred so hard.

"No. I don't lie. I was here alone all day. I waited for you to come." I said calmly to him. It was useless. He pinned me on the wall near the couch earlier. My visions gets more blurry. My head throbbs hardly. I could barely hide my pain now.

"I don't lie. Just believe me. I never lied to you." I said while looking on his face. I can't get to focus on anywhere.

I felt his warm hands on both my cheeks.

"You look so pale. Are you alright?" I push his hands off but I couldn't. I was too weak right now. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I am okay. Believe me please?" I look at him with pleading eyes.

"But, then. Who did I just saw earlier?" I shook my head.

"I don't know..."I was cut off with pangs of pains in my head. I lost control of my body and I fall in his arms.

"Ha Na! Ha Na!" that's the last thing I could heard before I saw darkness fill my eyes.

XXXXXXXX

"Doctor. How is she?" I heard faint sound of Yi Fan. But, I can't opened my eyes. My body is neglecting me.

"She is in a bad condition. How long has she been like this?"

"I don't know."

"It's fine. Just take care of her nicely...." after that I was engulfed in darkness again.

XXXXXXXXX

I felt warm hand entertwined with mine. I take a hold on his hand and I could feel he tense up.

"Ha Na?" I heard his voice. It doesn't sound cold as always.

"Y-Yi Fa-Fan." I could barely speaks up. My throat hurts a lot. He put both his hands on my cheeks.

"You've awake!" I cut him off.

"I can't opened my eyes!" I panic. What is wrong with my body?

"Shh...It's alright. You will slowly get a hold on yourself." That is all I heard before I fainted again.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Hyung, let's go home. LuHan will take care of her for a while." Chen said.

"Aniyo! I won't let anyone to touch her. And take care of her. I want to always be with her!"

"Kris! Hear me! She won't want to see you like this. I know you love her. But, get a hold of yourself!" Wait. Isn't that Xiumin Oppa?

"I felt so wrong for her."

I try to move my body. I want light!

"HaNa! HaNa!" I heard his voice. I slowly got a hold of me. The light are blinding my eyes. It became darken as I saw he put his hand just above my eyes. I grabbed his hand.

"How long have I been like this?" I asked him with such a cracky voice. Huh~ lack of water. I look up at him only to find his watery eyes.

"Mianhae. Joengmal mianhae." he said as he entertwine his hand with mine.

"Mwoya? It's alright." I replied in a reassuring tone. The others just look at me in shock.

"Oppa...hug me. Its cold." I pouted with a sick face. Auww...it must be ugly. He smiled and slowly engulfed me in his arms.

"HaNa. Mianhae. Your contract are paused for a while and so do mine." I frowned.

"Why?"

"Your headache had slowly took over you whole body. That is why you felt so paralysed. You need to have a peace mind in order to recover. And...about my contract, I asked for it. Because I always wanted to stay by your side." I just smiled at his words.

"Ya, am I alright now?" I asked him while trying to move every limb. It was fine. For me.

"As the doctor told me, if you are awake that means you are alright. But, you still have to recover slowly." he said. Mostly sounded like a must.

*Two months later*

"Ya! Jung HaNa! Don't go there! It's dangerous!" I turned back to saw YiFan running towards me. Securing me in his embrace as he got me. It had been two months and now my mind is alright.

Just YiFan. He was still worried. He said that even if EXO busy, I have to follow him. No matter what. And so do he. He was so overly-protective. One I know, he did that for love towards me.