The Sky Is You!

"Wait for me!" you hear a girly sound shouted at you. You turned around and stick out your tongue at her. She was running behind you, trying to follow up your pace. You turned back and continued running towards the hill top.

"I can't do this anymore! You are killing me slowly you know!" you heard that statement as you've reached the top. You stopped and turned around.

"Just a little bit more hippo!!!" you shouted back.

"WHAT?!!!" she shouted at you. You giggled as you saw her reactions towards your statement. You then lie down on the grass, producing ruffling sound. Then you heard the same ruffling sound from your side. Revealing Christina whom usually on your right.

But,

That was all before.

Now, whenever you come to the hill, you will never hear her shouts behind you. You will never gotta call her any nickname anymore. You can't never lie down beside her again. Tears stream down your face as you remembered those times.

It hurts you so much whenever you remember her changes. From the bright her to the pale her. She changed a lot. You stood there at the hill top. Looking down.

"Will! Wait for me!" she shouted at you with bright smile on her face. Tears streams down faster as you heard those ringing words by your ears. How you missed her. How you regretted everything that happen. She stop.

"Will, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" you still imagining her there.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should be more know you. I should. I should know you were going to leave me. But, I failed me. I-I'm so-so sorry, Christina." you poured out your feeling.

The girl in white dress, short hair, small body smiled. She put her hand on her back and started walking towards you.

"No worry, Will. I'm okay about that. I just came to tell you. If you ever miss me, just look up. At the sky. If it's blue, then I'm happy. If it's rain, then I'm sad. If it sunset, then I'm embarassed. But, always remember, I am always. Always by your side." she said then slowly fade away.

You smiled at her words. And, you promised that, you will always look up upon the sky if you ever miss her.

"Christina, I love you. Sorry. I never said that to you." you speaks as you look up to the blue sky above.