JunHyung (B2ST) - I Never Hated You

Here I was, standing in front of my own brother's friend. He was now yelling at me. At things that not even me knew how these had happened.

"Kyung-Joon ah, why are you quiet? Answer me! How did you get into this room!" Hell! He was shouting at me. I felt quite hurt as I had a feeling towards him.

I am Yoon Kyung-Joon. My brother is Yoon Do Joon, the famous boy band B2ST leader. My brother's friend is Jun-Hyung. The handsome joker. Well, I knew him and the other members since they are trainee. I fell for Jun-Hyung since the first time we met.

FLASHBACK

"Kyung-Joon ah, hurry up!" My brother yelled at me. I looked up and found him waving at me. I smiled and ran towards him. My brother put his arms around my shoulder and we walked together towards their practice room for the first time. It had been a year since he was a trainee and today he told me to come with him.

He opened the practice room's door and revealed 5 members who looked at the door once it squeaked. There he was, looking deep in my eye as I look up.

"Guys, these is my sister. Kyung-Joon ah, these is my friends whom will debuted together with me next month." My brother said and I took a glanced at them before bowed at them. "Hello, Kyung-Joon is my name. Do be nice to me."

They look at me and smiled. "What? I thought she was your girlfriend. You put your arms around her earlier." Dong-Woon said. My brother told me he was Dong-Woon. There are Hyun-Seung, Jun-Hyung, Yo-Seob and Ki-Kwang. They are so friendly to me.

I look at Jun-Hyung and found him looking at me. That is when I fall for him.

"Answer me!" Jun-Hyung's voice snapped me out of my world. He shook my shoulder as I look on the floor. He was asking something I don't even know.

It was this morning. I woke up to found Jun-Hyung beside me. Looking at me in disbelief. What have we done? The last thing I ever remembered was I was in a party celebrating B2ST for their new album which is 'FICTION' and obviously, I got drunk and everything just slipped off my mind.

What have we done?

Jun-Hyung's P.O.V

She just looked on the floor. What was she thinking? I tilted her chin up, making her to look at me. Once I lifted it, stray stream of tears just ran down her pale face. No! I did not even meant to make her cry.

I just want to wipe her tears off but I had to pretend cold in front of her. What even gotten me surprise was her dress got some cut. I was trembling. God, tell me that I did nothing to her. Just please.

As I was shocked by her tears, the door was being opened by someone. We turned to found Hyun-Seung at the door. Wide-eyed looking at me. What I mean is us.

"Hyun-Seung ah, please listen to me." I said as I walked towards him. He just shook his head.

"Stop. Just tell me. You did this?" he asked.

"What? No! I have my mind still on my head. I won't do this to her. I know I was drunk last night. Doesn't mean I do that to her."

"Just discuss with the others as well as the manager. They knew the best." he stated. Well, he was right. I then told Kyung-Joon to get ready as I text the members to gather at the practice room.

I walked out of the room once I was ready and told Kyung-Joon to come on her own as I don't wanna messed up the whole thing. I want it to be a nice talk.

I opened the practice room to find Kyung-Joon and the other members as well as the manager in the room. They already sat in circle. I sat and start the talk.

" Well, guys. No joke in the room" I stated. All the faces turned serious. I felt a lump on my throat as I swallowed it slowly.

"I woke up this morning to find someone was sleeping together with me." They looked at me, wide-eyed. "It was Kyung-Joon."

"What?!" Doo-Joon stated. He pushed his sister away and stormed at me. He grabbed my shirt's collar.

"What have you done?" he asked me. I knew at that time that I should watch my words.

"I don't know. All I remembered was I was drunk. When I woke up, I found her with cuts on her dress..."

I was cut off by his punch.

"How dare you touch my sister?!" he yelled at me. Okay, not good.

"Relax guys." Yo-Seob said as he pulled Doo-Joon away from me. "He was asking for help from us. Please help him to decide."

"But, he ripped off my sister life!"

"Wait, guys. We have to cover this thing up. I suggest they got married." I swift my gaze at my manager.

"What?!" we all say in unison.

Then, it all happen. Our wedding was held the next month. The guests are just the United Cube's member and Doo-Joon's relatives.

When they congratulate me, it ripped off my heart. A lot.

I wanted her in a more proper way.

XXXXX

To be continued.