(BTS)SUGA -PANDA AND OWL

You sigh as you continue to walk to go and meet your two-year boyfriend. Being an idol he is, you barely met him. If not music shows, fan signing, maybe reality shows or even concerts either overseas or not. If that's not the case, he had to compose and write songs or even meeting with the board.

Today is his off-day. Being lethargic guy he is, he told you to come and play with him at the dorm. You glanced down at the foods you brought, you can't help but smile at the thought of him eating the foods. You chuckled as you suddenly remembered his reaction when he eats the food you cook for the first time four months back.

"Woah. You cook great food." He exclaim with wide eyes on you.

You continue walking until you realise that you have arrive at the block where he and his members stays. You opened the gate and close it back before climbing the stairs. Their dorm is at the third floor and no elevators available. Maybe they want the residents to be healthy though. You shrugged as you try to get positive thinking.

Arriving at the front of their dorm, you knock once before remembered that they had bells. You giggled at your forgetfulness and reach out to press the bell.

You heard someone rushes towards the door before the clinking sound of the doorknob revealing an energetic bunny guy, Jungkook.

"Oh, noona! You came." Jungkook said before opening the door to invite you enter.

"No need to 'noona' me, Jungkook-ah. We are practically the same age friends." you smack his shoulder as punishment for using formalities. Jungkook giggled as the two of you enters the house.

"I can't call my hyung's girlfriend friend though, don't you think?" you stop as you pretend to think for a while.

"Whatever, Golden Maknae." you chose to shrugged the topic. "By the way, where is my lethargic guy?" you turn back around to face Jungkook.

"I think he is sleeping. I mean he just came back from work like two hours ago." Jungkook said as he glanced at his wristwatch. You nodded, understands if that guy is still sleeping.

"The others? This house is too quiet." you said not realising your voice is too loud in a very quiet house. The house is too quiet today. A head popped up from the corner before saying, "We are trying to let Yoongi sleep. He warned us earlier." the guy said in a hushed voice. It was Jin though.

"I was trying to tell you that." Jungkook whispers at you. A door opened up, revealing a mess looking Yoongi. Shit, he wakes up. You curse to yourself.

"Jungkook. Distant yourself." that was the only thing that Yoongi said before re-entering the room. He didn't close the door as he knew you will enter later on.

"Tsk...possessive." Jungkook said before moving away from you. You got to admit that he really was too close earlier. Thanks to Yoongi though. You leave the packaging you bring earlier on the dining table before walking towards the room that Yoongi enter earlier.

Closing the door, you realise that Yoongi was already asleep. He was a fast but light sleeper. He had to sleep on a quiet surrounding. You walk towards his bed and sat. You can't help but look at his peaceful face as he sleeps.

"Care to join me? I'm too tired right now." Yoongi says sleepily. You are fortunate I love you though. You leaned down and lay at his side as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Both of you fit the average sized bed as you two have small body built. Leaning your head towards his chest, you can't help but sigh. How much you miss him especially these days.

"Why?" Yoongi spoke up. He turns so that he lays on his side before burying his face near your hair. Inhaling your hair, he can't help but to hold you closer.

"Nothing. I just miss you so much. These few weeks had been hard for me. My lecturer throws out my thesis and I have to do it again. In less than two weeks. How bad can my life be?" you didn't hesitate to tell him your hardships. He sighs before whispering words of encouragement in your ears.

"That's why it is called life. There is no shortcut. I'm sorry I'm not there for you at all that time." you shook your head.

"I'm thankful you are here now. It somehow washes my stress out." Yoongi smiled, happy with your words.

"How long have you been not sleeping?" Yoongi asked as he held your face. He took a closer look and noticed how bad your eyebags are. "You're becoming a panda." he exclaimed before giggling. You loved his giggles but not his remarks.

"I'm not a panda." Yoongi look at you, sternly waiting for answers. "Fine. Five days straight." Yoongi gasps loudly.

"Oh my, based on the eyebags, I confirm you are a panda now." you smacked his chest before pouting.

"Then, you are not a panda? You always skip sleep though." you said back to him. Yoongi chuckled.

"That's where you were wrong. I sleep earlier than other and wake up earlier than others. Then, I go to work even when it is midnight and came back on the morning. So, basically I am an owl. Not a panda." Yoongi lectured back on you.

He sure knows his words. You thought in your head.

"What's with the look?" Yoongi ask as he realised you only stares at his face, not saying a thing.

"Just impress."

"With my looks?" Yoongi teases you.

"That one? Never though. You look cute but fiery on stage. Now, you are cute."

"That's because I'm Suga if I'm on stage. Then, what are you impress with?" Yoongi ask with a pout.

"Impress with your words. I mean, you tell them seriously and deep meaning." you explain. Yoongi hugged you tighter.

"That's why I became a producer, baby." Yoongi held so even closer, if that even possible. "Now let's sleep my baby panda."

You close your eyes as Yoongi also fall into his sleep.

"Am I only cute though, baby?" Yoongi suddenly says after few minutes of silence. You already asleep but now feeling drowsy and sleepy by the sudden sound of Yoongi's voice. You only hummed, not even minding of answering.

"Tsk....okay then. Sleep."

OUTSIDE

"Woah, Yoongi hyung does talk a lot to Y/n." Jungkook exclaimed as the other BTS member are currently eavesdropping to you and Yoongi's conversation. The others nodded in agreement.

"But, doesn't he also talks a lot to us?" Taehyung suddenly ask.

"Ah hyung...he does but I mean it was a lot more with Y/n." Teahyung nodded in understanding.

"I swear to God, if you eavesdrop us again, I'll throw all of you outside if she come again." Yoongi suddenly said but loud enough for all of them to hear it.

"Ah hyung...you talk about nothing though." Jimin replied to Yoongi.

"You expect us talk about what? Go away. She is sleeping. She hasn't sleep for five days. Will you?" Oh God. Yoongi is angry. Realising danger, they scrambled out to do whatever they can do in the house. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know Yoongi and Jin are roommates but let's take it that Jin was letting Yoongi rest as he was just come back from his studio. 

This scene actually takes place on their non-schedule day like I mention earlier in this one-shot.